Any News on First Event?

LanceX

No one seems to have any idea. I check in at the Ubisoft forums ever so often and there are messages from the mods and the Fragdolls trying to soothe an increasingly hostile mass (who claim they were ripped off by Ubisoft). I would suspect that very few of them have reached 10k calories, though.

Anyway, there seems to be no information coming through from the development side to the community, which usually means one of two things: They are fixing it and have no clue about an ETA for the first event, or they have no clue about what the problem is. If they knew something, they would announce something. Or at least, that is the case with most damage control situations that I have come across (Step 1: Identify the problem, Step 2: figure out how to fix the problem, Step 3: Figure out how long the fix will take, Step 4: Announce action plan full of vagueries like "it will be fixed sometime next month"). If they abandon trying to fix it, you will probably find the "Events coming soon" box disappear. Since it is still there, we can assume that they are working on it or are too lazy to even take that banner down.

No one should purchase games that are not supported by their creators/producers. Lack of follow through to support the game within 2 and half months of game's release tells you everything you need to know about the company who created it. In fact, it seems they rush several DLC's out to try to grab more of your money but still haven't supported the achievements they already have out.

I was just about to say, they've released 4 dlcs now for a total of 2240, yet have not supported an actual achievement within the game. Make sense much? No...not really.

Events are a VERY small part of the game - you can play it quite happily without them, unless you want to 100% it, then you can just get it later.

Seriously, it's a 5 point cheevie, I don't see what all the fuss is about, especially the "being ripped off" bull dinkies!

Not to be rude... but if you buy a new car and the windshield wipers don't work... you would be satisfied and not take the car back? If you buy a new computer and the Tab key doesn't work, you aren't going to return it?

Game producers know that there is a large sector of gamers who aim to get high achievement scores. In fact, game producers often gear achievements toward aiming players to try new aspects to the game that gamers would not normally try. These producers went out of there way to put this achievement into the game.... so SUPPORT IT!

Not to be rude... but if you buy a new car and the windshield wipers don't work... you would be satisfied and not take the car back? If you buy a new computer and the Tab key doesn't work, you aren't going to return it?

Game producers know that there is a large sector of gamers who aim to get high achievement scores. In fact, game producers often gear achievements toward aiming players to try new aspects to the game that gamers would not normally try. These producers went out of there way to put this achievement into the game.... so SUPPORT IT!

I absolutely agree!!!

• 2 weeks later...

this is really pissing me off, Put up a f*cking event goddamnit! Its been forever already. I even clicked "like" on there shitty facebook page and posted comments about this event and they acting like they dont even see it. Your all pieces of S*it, once i get this achievement im going to snap this game in half to show you how i feel and then im going to take a picture of the snapped disc and post it on your shitty facebook page!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...