[Tips] Alternate Costumes

RoutineX

When you complete the story mode with a character, you unlock the alternate costume. If there are more available costumes you will unlock one more each time you complete the story mode (or time attack).

Remember to use the default settings

Costume list:

Ayane C3, C4, C5, C6

Bass C3, C4

Bayman C3

Brad Wong C3

Christie C3, C4

Elliot C3, C4

Hayabusa C3, C4

Hayate C3, C4

Helena C3, C4 C5

Hitomi C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8

Jann Lee C3, C4

Kasumi C3, C4, C5, C6, C7

Kokoro C3, C4, C5, C6, C7

La Mariposa C3, C4, C5

Leifang C3, C4, C5, C6, C7

Tina C3, C4, C5

Zack C3, C4

Unlocked Characters:

Ein: C3,C4

Genfu: C3,C4

Leon: C3,C4

Spartan: C3,C4,C5,C6,C7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked, but when you unlock new costumes in story mode or time attack, does the option to buy it at Zack's go away? I know its probably a stupid question, but in PGR3 you don't get any indication if you already own a car when you're browsing through the list to purchase new cars (just have to remember which you have)

ok, so since you can't play EIn, SPartan, Leon, etc in story mode and I've already played with them once each in Time Attack, how do I get the 4th (or more with the Spartan) costume for those guys? Continue with Time attack? I tried it with Ein but it didn't give me the 4th one. THe only other way I'd figure would be to buy it in Zacks shop but I suck online and it would take forever to earn the cash to do that. ???

im an ss looking to lower so i can get hte s achievement and then eventually teh e, if you beat me you wiill get roughly 1000 zack dollars every fight, so if we can get 1 or 2 other people in so it constantly rotates and we dont get unofficial matches i would be glad to leave my 360 on in a lobby so you can murder me

im an ss looking to lower so i can get hte s achievement and then eventually teh e, if you beat me you wiill get roughly 1000 zack dollars every fight, so if we can get 1 or 2 other people in so it constantly rotates and we dont get  unofficial matches i would be glad to leave my 360 on in a lobby so you can murder me

I would be willing to help you level down. Just let me know when you will be on Live.

Just to let you all know, you do not have to use the last unlocked costume to unlock the next. I was able to unlock new costumes while using the old outfits.

and for those who are having problems unlocking costumes through time attack, make sure you are using the default settings, and that it is set to two rounds to win.

yea it says sold out at zacks shop if you have all their costumes, because if someone has 5 costumes and you have 3 of them it will only let you buy number 4, once you obtain number 4 it will let you buy number 5, but if you unlock them all in story mode, it will say sold out anyways

Hey, are you sure about that? I bought one costume for each person in Zack's shop but some of them still have costumes left but it says sold out. i.e. I bought Christie's number 3 costume there is no option to buy the other costumes....