Collectable Guide - Caverns

Since I could not find any collectable guide online to help me with this I thought I would post one to help others. This level wasn't that hard to find everything in. There was only one marksman target I found tricky. I was able to find them all on my own so here is the list with descriptions to the best of my ability.

Journals - 3

1. The 1st big room you come to right at the beginning.

2. After you rapel down the rope into the water go immediately to the left in the corner.

3. After fighting all the dogs towards the end of the level. You walk right over it, practically impossible to miss.

Horns - 4

1. After rapeling down into the water in the middle before you go up the red blinking ladder.

2. This one is to the left of the red blinking ladder right after #1. "You should have 2 of the 4 horns before you climb up the ladder.

3. On the right in the area with mines after you go over the bridge.

4. Right after #3 on a ledge on the right.

Webs - 8

1. Right when you start the level right in front of you.

2. In the 1st big room you enter where you blow the door, its on the right.

3. After you turn on the generator when walking around the bridge dodging bats look under the bridge when coming around.

4. This one is tricky. After you go up the red blinking ladder start part way over the bridge and then look back to the left. Hunter sense will light it up at 1st but u wont be able to shoot it unitl you get a little across the bridge. By the time its shootable hunters sense wont light it up.

5. After you go over the bridge in the area with mines.

6. On the righthand side while working your way around the ledge fighting off bats. Right before the snake area.

7. After you rapel down on the right.

8. In the area where you fight off the 1st wave of dogs down on the left.

Hope this helps someone :)