Achievement Guide & Road Map with VIDEOS

llll epic llll

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and just play 1 match as the 3 different fraction ? or play multiple matches as that faction?

when do the fractions change/ what day?

thanx.

when you click from the main menu online/faction match, it tells you how many days are left, there are still like 3 in this weeks, so if you havent yet, play a match.

id agree with the 10/10 difficulty as well, this game is seriously tought, especially from 2.3 onwards, ive dropped down to easy due to either smashing the game or my controller

lmao totally agree, I've had to stop myself hurling my controler through the wall several times! This game is beast.

http://x360a.com/images/achievements/980/s29.jpgHoneymoon Period - 20http://x360a.com/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Celebrate your six-month anniversary with LOST PLANET 2.

If you don't feel like waiting six months for this achievement, you can do the following...

-Unplug your xbox from xbox live (disconnect wire or disable wireless)

-From the dashboard go to... Myxbox > System Settings > Console Settings > Clock > Date and Time

-Adjust your clock to six months from now, or when you bought the game, doesn't matter

-Then just load up the game (still offline), load profile, achievement will pop after profile loads

Credit for posting this goes to Aussie Revhead, and the original post and discussion on the topic can be found HERE.

I forwarded my clock 50 years on Xbox and I got 3 billion gold on Fable II

:woop:

To add to the "professional Turncoat" achievement, this is just for choosing a faction 3 times during faction match. You don't need to even play in that round and it does not need to be a different faction (I got my achievement after choosing femme fatales for the second time), so it does definately take 3 weeks to get. As an aside not only do you not need to play in the round to get this achievement, but you dont need to play to get the noms de guerre related to faction matches, so just choose the faction that is winning in the most groups every sunday, just before the round closes. Its always nice to get something for nothing.

Peace.

http://x360a.com/images/achievements/980/s29.jpgHoneymoon Period - 20http://x360a.com/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Celebrate your six-month anniversary with LOST PLANET 2.

If you don't feel like waiting six months for this achievement, you can do the following...

-Unplug your xbox from xbox live (disconnect wire or disable wireless)

-From the dashboard go to... Myxbox > System Settings > Console Settings > Clock > Date and Time

-Adjust your clock to six months from now, or when you bought the game, doesn't matter

-Then just load up the game (still offline), load profile, achievement will pop after profile loads

Credit for posting this goes to Aussie Revhead, and the original post and discussion on the topic can be found HERE.

People who do this should get there gamerscore reset.

Its cheating because your not fullfilling the achievement requirement which is to have the game for 6 months.

The people that do it on purpose are cheating. This achievement is glitchy beyond reason. You could get it in 6 minutes or 6 months according to what people or saying. I got mine completly by accident. I was playing off live for a few days since I did not have any internet then when

I plug back into live I get the achievment. So people who get this achievment by accident are going to have to suffer as well if everything is whiped.

The people that do it on purpose are cheating. This achievement is glitchy beyond reason. You could get it in 6 minutes or 6 months according to what people or saying. I got mine completly by accident. I was playing off live for a few days since I did not have any internet then when

I plug back into live I get the achievment. So people who get this achievment by accident are going to have to suffer as well if everything is whiped.

Haha nice excuse, you happened to get it offline lmao.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldn't find anything in the forum and the search feature appears to be broken...

Do you have to get ALL weapons for the "Weapons Master" achievement? Or just the slot machine ones? I'm not looking forward to having to level Femme and Rounder to 70 if that's the case (already got 70 Nevek).

edit: Found my answer. At some point the slot machine will just start giving you weapons that are also unlocked by certain classes at certain levels. So if you don't feel like leveling them all to 70, just keep playing the slots.

Edited by Munsie

I have a tip for the first boss (the cordiant) if youre inside of him and youre being spit out through the back make sure you shoot at the end of the tunnel ther are some teeth you can destroy if you destroy them all you take no damage.

And if he does his electric schock make sure to use youre grappling hook on a waal or something else it won't hit you that way

Couldn't find anything in the forum and the search feature appears to be broken...

Do you have to get ALL weapons for the "Weapons Master" achievement? Or just the slot machine ones? I'm not looking forward to having to level Femme and Rounder to 70 if that's the case (already got 70 Nevek).

edit: Found my answer. At some point the slot machine will just start giving you weapons that are also unlocked by certain classes at certain levels. So if you don't feel like leveling them all to 70, just keep playing the slots.

You don't have to unlock the weapons//grenades labelled with "SP". You just need all the regular ones and versions of them, "II" or "III".