Broveit Russia - solo guide.

Obviously, it goes without saying you need two controllers to do this by yourself. Once you have those, go to "Arms Race" and play it on Elite.

1. Hit "B" on your first controller, as it automatically puts you into the tank. If you don't get out, the planes will damage it.
  2. Don't build anything until the planes go away the first time! As soon as you're able, hit "X" to start every wave early. Don't worry, you'll have more than enough time before they get to your turret.
  3. Once the planes go away, using your second controller, build a "Make-shift turret" in the small land plot, nearest to your Toy Box. Upgrade it (still with the second controller) once.
  4. Destroy first three waves, upgrade to level three.
  5. Zoom second controller out so you can see how much time you have, before they make it to you.
  6. Keep an eye on your turrets health. Repair it every time you get a chance (you'll be drowning in money; that's not an issue) and whenever it has roughly 25% life left.

That's it. One turret. It shits on everything - tanks and infantry alike. Easiest achievement in this game, if I do say so myself.

Does anyone wanna co-op this strategy with me? I keep losing because I can't quite keep up with the repairs at the end and it seems like it'd be a lot easier if there was someone that could just sit next to the tank and mop up if needed.

Or I'll be the tank guy, whatever.

Thanks for the guide. However, you recommend that people send waves out as fast as possible but also tell people to upgrade your weapon between waves three and four. I found those two goals to be incompatible. By the time I killed the soldiers, the four-wheeler guys were already on approach, and got past me whenever I went to upgrade my gun. So I let wave four linger until I killed all of the soldiers and I still got the achievement.

Also, I had my second control zoom in very close on my turret. Like others, I had trouble keeping track of how damaged my turret was, but having the other controller zoomed in on my turret allowed me to see its damage bar much more easily. The bar practically took up the entire screen of player two. Of course, it only appeared when my turret took damage, and I got close to being destroyed often, but it helped a lot.

Edited by Askeroth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The last two tank waves are hell!

I used barrages on both, but the last tank wave still got me. My turret needed repairs but I couldn't repair it because the tanks were right there!

I'll try it again, but even if I use both barrages on those 2 last tank waves, i'm not sure if I can get through it. I bet you can do it with 2 turrets and 2 people.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...