Achievement Guide

Teh Paralyzer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What difficulty do I do the first playthrough of Campaign on, Easy or Normal?

Normal. There is no Easy, unless versions outside the US differ.

Can you continue on a harder setting with your leveled up character and weapons? And if so how? I know how to start another round but it doesn't give me an option to change the difficulty.

Unfortunately, you cannot carry your character and weapons between difficulty modes. You have to beat Normal difficulty first for Professional (Hard mode) to show up and then you can select it from the main menu upon clicking "New Game".

The only thing that carries over to Professional difficulty are costumes, which is useful if you complete Separate Ways before doing Professional (as you can choose the Costume Set 2 to give Ashley the invincible Armor that means you never have to worry about her getting killed...period, nothing can kill her and I mean nothing). Additionally, if you complete Professional Mode you'll have access to unlocks such as the Chicago Typewriter, Handcannon, etc. BUT ONLY if you complete the mode. Sadly, you will start off the game with basic equipment and will have to survive (unlike RE5, where all your equipment carries over between modes).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...