Tortoise not unlocking?

Berny18

I turned approx. 25 spiders but still no achievement ...

Does if refer to a special type of spider?

I think this game has glitchy Achievements, "Soup" will not unlock for me no matter how many shrimp I kill with grenades. Also, "Inferno" will never unlock.

I got this by flipping them with the light and making sure they died belly up with the light on them. Not all of them will die this way so I had to keep doing it till I killed 10 of them belly up with the light. Hope that helps. Also the level with the rail car has a room (I think its the 2nd room to your left after you get in the rail car, there may be a gas mask outside of it, I can't remember. They re-spawn in that room a lot. That were I got this.

Also the walk-through that somebody posted says you have to shoot them, I didn't shoot any of them because I didn't want to waste my ammo.

Edited by BADDCOMPLEX

I got this by flipping them with the light and making sure they died belly up with the light on them. Not all of them will die this way so I had to keep doing it till I killed 10 of them belly up with the light. Hope that helps. Also the level with the rail car has a room (I think its the 2nd room to your left after you get in the rail car, there may be a gas mask outside of it, I can't remember. They re-spawn in that room a lot. That were I got this.

Also the walk-through that somebody posted says you have to shoot them, I didn't shoot any of them because I didn't want to waste my ammo.

Yeah I got it in the same location, turning them all over but I shot some and kill others with my light.

Soup unlocked for me after around 5 or 6 however I killed many more but either died or restarted the checkpoint which must reset the count unless you've got a save point. I did feel I flipped more than 10 spiders before getting the achievement but it was more like 12 or 13. There are some glitchy achievements in this game that's for sure. Musician didn't unlock for me.