Instant Sushi

• 1 month later...

My buddy and I had problems unlocking it. First time he was hosting and it unlocked for him but not me. Tried again with me pulling the lever (him still hosting) and nothing.

We quit out, I started hosting and reloaded the level. I made sure to pull the lever and it unlocked that time. Hope it works for you!

• 2 years later...

I've played through this level with my boyfriend twice and it just will not unlock for him. He was the host on both occasions although I believe I was the one who pulled the lever both times. The first time that we reached the end of that level I unlocked Instant Sushi and he unlocked Breadwinner only. We tried again a few days later to see if Instant Sushi would unlock for him and it still didn't pop. :confused:

me and a friend had this problem. first i did the switch and ran out the door i got the cheevo but he didnt, 2nd time he did the switch but i ran out the door he still didnt get it, 3rd time he did the switch and ran out the door and ended the level then he got it.

maybe you have to be the person to operate the switch and be the person that runs out the door ending the level. give that a try hope it helps

• 4 weeks later...

Me and a friend had this problem whilst playing co-op. I got the achievement and he didn't. After re-trying the level multiple times we eventually sorted it by clearing the cache on his box. Clear the cache, replay the level and the achievement should pop.

If you don't know how to do this look it up. Know that it means you'll have to re-download patches and updates for all your games once the cache is cleared.

Edited by CrashPulse
clarification