Paint the town red ?????

lordvader727

Can someone confirm this to make sure is accurate. If you want to get the "paint the town red" achievement you have to do it before finishing the dlc. If you finish the dlc one of the anarchy signs is inside of the room that's to the right of the royal hotel. Is the room where you get the last piece for the cryodrill. That room is now shut I cannot get inside...that's rough :mad:

I can confirm that the gate you have to slid under to get the cryodrill piece stays open after the story is done. Just picked up all 12 tags after the game was done. None are missable.

You are right....I restarted my game meaning not a new game but quit and restarted and it was now open so I got it!!!

If someone is going to make a guide for this DLC this one should definitely be marked as missable and put in that it should be completed prior to going back to the lab. With the other thread with all the achievement videos it's almost all there. I just completed everything and I'd say its a 3-5 hour 100%.

I'll make note that it's glitched, not missable. The guide will be up later tonight.

The "Breaking the ice" achievement..Are you able also to do it after the story? I'm at 19/20 and it seems that you can't get into any of the buildings from the story once you are finished..I could have sworn that I got all the ones from the inside areas but I'm still short ???? :confused:

EDIT: I found the one I was missing...it was in the outside area...It should be worthy mentioning that if you miss any on the inside areas you may be able to get back inside to free them if you finish the DLC.

Edited by lordvader727

I finished collecting my last frozen victims and anarky tags after the end of the DLC, and neither achievement popped for me. The map screen shows everything as being collected, but no achievements, goddammit.

That's odd. I got the frozen victims achievement, but when I collected the last Activist tag, the one that I was missing, it said that I got them all, but no achievement unlocked. Did I stumble upon a glitch?

Is the door that leads to the 12th Anarchy tag supposed to be open as soon as you exit the mansion and are in the open Arkham City? Or do you have to progress through the DLC a little bit for something to happen to cause the door to crack open so you can slide under it to scan the tag?

I would love to know the answer to that question. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I was just missing 2 anarky tags at the end of the DLC, and when I find the two missing the achievement didn't popped for me either. I will try on a new game at the beggining, It's not a missable achievement because I see some people who had it after the end, but I wanted to find out the reason why some could get it after the end and ohters don't ?