Walk on water, Breathe underwater?

ok, my helmet lets me breath underwater and my boots let me walk on water. i found them both in the Roxey Inn, north of imperial city prison. there were 4 warrior people in daedric/glass armor in there. one of them had the ebony helmet (the one in daedric) thats what lets me breath underwater. and one of them with the elven or glass (cant remember) had the boots that let me walk on water. BUT, if you cant find these, get a soul gem and go to arcane university =P

ok, my helmet lets me breath underwater and my boots let me walk on water. i found them both in the Roxey Inn, north of imperial city prison. there were 4 warrior people in daedric/glass armor in there. one of them had the ebony helmet (the one in daedric) thats what lets me breath underwater. and one of them with the elven or glass (cant remember) had the boots that let me walk on water. BUT, if you cant find these, get a soul gem and go to arcane university =P

where r they at in the roxy inn?

I think they just appear at random places depending on your level. I got one with my first character. I went back there to get it again with my second character and it was some other amulet instead.