so much for this game

jonesat

23 hours into the game, it decides to freeze on a loading screen, and when i go to reload a checkpoint, all it says is corrupt file. guess its game over

Doh! No earlier saves? This kinda stuff makes me paranoid; I did a hard save every two missions just in case.

Very sorry for the loss, man! At least the game is fun as hell and playing through it again won't be terrible :p

Same thing happened to me. Suck because I was 2/3rds the way through it and working pretty hard on the events...luckily I enjoy the game so I don't really mind playing through it again. Also, gave me a chance to go back and do Mankind Is Your Mask & Hard To Kill.

Sort of a silver lining, I suppose.

Same thing happened to me. Suck because I was 2/3rds the way through it and working pretty hard on the events...luckily I enjoy the game so I don't really mind playing through it again. Also, gave me a chance to go back and do Mankind Is Your Mask & Hard To Kill.

Sort of a silver lining, I suppose.

Unlucky aswell, Im becoming scared now.

Also.. WOOT 100th POST!

yeah, i sucked it up and just gonna do a rip through on easy mode to see the ending...definatly dont have the patience to do it again on hard mode tho lol

and this just made me paranoid as well lol, i used like 10 saves now just running through easy lol