Hearthfire release?

Dashboard usually updates between 5 AM to 6 AM EST for me. Just a small warning though, be careful if you are planning to buy it as soon as its available because there have been times where the dlc achievements will glitch because of the XBOX site not having them up yet (a known case would be Dawnguard, it happened to me for that dlc).

Dashboard usually updates between 5 AM to 6 AM EST for me. Just a small warning though, be careful if you are planning to buy it as soon as its available because there have been times where the dlc achievements will glitch because of the XBOX site not having them up yet (a known case would be Dawnguard, it happened to me for that dlc).

Xbox.com is already updated with the achievements, no need to worry about this problem with Hearthfire.

Xbox.com is already updated with the achievements, no need to worry about this problem with Hearthfire.

The Dawnguard achievements were updated on the site before release of the dlc too but that didnt stop whatever the problem was. I'm just cautioning against racing to get the dlc as soon as it is on the marketplace because there may be a problem again. I know with Dawnguard it gave you the achievements and then it didn't show up on your gamerscore and for some people it completely disappeared, leaving them to have to restart an earlier save file to be able to get the achievement again.

Again, I am just saying be weary because there was a problem with the last dlc right at launch. I am planing to get the dlc, but I will be watching the forums to see if there is a problem again before downloading it.

Something is going on cause I just got kicked off live and my game froze. Tested connection and it says its all okay but wont let me connect to live. Also, I cant get on website either and am getting errors.

Same here, just got kicked off and it won't even load up my dashboard.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Its thanks to this shit that I cannot get Hearthfire yet.....