N7 Missions Partners Thread

Rivercurse

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey just looking for people to play ME 3 online...to work towards those goals and have fun...i play at all levels granted i haven't done gold or platinum since the update...but i need more friends to play this game with so feel free to add me

GT: Mortal Priest

look forward to hearing from those that want to play

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 100%'ed this game and fell in love with the combat, add me for help in online matches. set up a time and date with a pm or add me anytime on xbox, live name is the same as this username.

Can roll anything, prefer biotic or engineer

typically use geth shotgun and the vindicator rifle,

happy playing any difficulty and I prefer random map and enemy

always work toward objective

have so many gels and rockets that I don't hesitate to use them

won't always wear a mic because people are annoying and I prefer music,

but I will always cover you and communicate when going hard on gold or higher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm down to filling a spot on your teams :)

Silver/Gold is what I'm most comfortable with, No mic, constantly Promoting- so there's a chance I won't have a Level 20.

I try to main the N7 Destroyer, N7 Paladin or the Turian Ghost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only have one or two friends left who still play this :( So I'd love to befriend more ME3 fans who don't take the multiplayer too seriously, don't mind being silly and are friendly and chatty. I mainly play with my best friend and Silver and Gold with just the two of us gets sort of boring.

Never done Platinum before so maybe that'd be interesting too, never had a team full of people willing to take it on who would communicate well. :(

I use all the characters but favourites remain N7 Fury, Asari Huntress, Turian Havoc, Alliance Infiltration Unit, Cabal Vanguard (probably not on gold yet though) and Geth Engineer.

GT is swoobats if you're interested.

Edited by demonocracy

I'm around N7-700, have about 75% of the classes unlocked, and not afraid to use gear. Looking for good team players(with mics preferably) to play with today and every weekend. Looking to do the Plat challenge, as well as farm some Gold I suppose. I don't care if you're level 300 or level 3000 as long as you know what you are doing. You can FR me or just message. Thanks all.

GT: DN Dovahkiin

I'm hoping to find some good people who can manage platinum for the challenge i have tried platinum once and went badly only because of banshee stab (twice in 2 waves). I stick with the other players and do what i can. Level 20 krogan soldier.

Edited by ufc fan andy