Need help with "Hair away from death" achievement

Does anyone know how to get this achievement?

I have tried story campaign, arcade gallery and maneater modes. I've had tiniest bit of green health left and shot and killed predator extremely close and just cannot get this last achievement of the game.

I have now also tried the reflex gallery and still cannot get this to pop.

Edited by DJ RJester

Thanks to KiloOscarZulu I have this last achievement now.

The best place to get this on is campaign level 3 Dry River, when in rangers hut get shotgun and rifle and then make your way upto the balcony killing all but 1 or 2 of them. I only left 1, backed myself into the corner railing and let it take me down to a sliver of health. You have to shoot it, when it is practically on you (I had to go round corner a bit to make a few more spawn as the first one I killed was not close enough and I thought it was), if you use shotgun you shouldn't really miss.

• 3 months later...

I got this one without even trying. I placed some explosives, with full health, then fired a shotgun blast at an animal that jumped between me and the explosives. I of course (by accident) hit the explosives and the animal, triggering a blast with me right next to it. I died, but so did the animal, and the achievo popped, surprising me greatly.