All Costumes Guide

I am so confused as to what I am missing. I have literally tried every suggestion I have seen on the internet and still can't unlock that final piece of fucking clothing. God dammit. I was wondering why in the list posted there are duplicates of some pieces of clothing, for example "neck" is used twice. Does this refer to different neck pieces or just the unlock of being able to customize the neck? I am just confused and after seeing some of the suggestions around the site I decided to give this game one last shot at the 1k, but I am regretting doing so. It is pissing me off. Please any and all unique ideas are welcome. In the mean time I'm going to go 100% perfect all the songs for the 3rd time just in case I missed one. Fml.

EDIT: Since nobody is active on this forum and there is not a fucking good guide to be found I am starting all over and I am writing a complete guide to success in gaining the Shopoholic achievement. For all the help this community has provided me over the years I figure that I would suffer through this bitch from the start and ensure that no one else with have to struggle with this achievement again.

Edited by Hammer 5O2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

To summarize the costume guide:

1. A+ every song on Junior

2. A+ every song on Senior

3. 100% PERFECT hits on Sophomore (not a single GREAT even) on all 29 songs. The game does not track this statistic so you will have to manually make sure that not only did you full combo the song, but that the number of PERFECT hits matches the full combo. It's not as hard as it sounds because the game is pretty lenient. Nonetheless I recommend doing this difficulty last after Junior and Senior.

4. All secret cues on Junior

5. All secret cues on Senior

6. All secret cues on Sophomore (not needed for the secret cue achievement but it is needed for costumes)

7. Complete a multiplayer Dance Duo

8. Have a total play time of 10 hours (my 79th and final costume)

Edited by LausDomini

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK Guys,

I was in the same boat, 78 costumes and no idea what it was. This is what worked for me:

1. I had not completed the Dance-off Tutorial - Play that and complete

2. Play a dance off with created Wildcat and win - Clothing Unlocked!....but no blip....ARGHHHHHHHH!!

3. Goto Single player and play a song with created characters - BLIP! 120GS Shop-a-holic!

I always used someone like you reprise - short and sweet.....sweet to the point of sickly in fact!

Would be interested if this works for anyone else.

• 3 months later...
OK Guys,

I was in the same boat, 78 costumes and no idea what it was. This is what worked for me:

2. Play a dance off with created Wildcat and win - Clothing Unlocked!....but no blip....ARGHHHHHHHH!!

3. Goto Single player and play a song with created characters - BLIP! 120GS Shop-a-holic!

I always used someone like you reprise - short and sweet.....sweet to the point of sickly in fact!

Would be interested if this works for anyone else.

This also worked for me!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...

I did get 78 costumes when I first tried to finish this game earlier this month but I don’t know if there are 78 or 79 costumes in this game. If there 79 costumes I don’t know what I’m missing. Right now, I have all songs 100% perfect on Sophomore and the song related ones as well as the secret cue ones. I’m trying to get the 10 hrs playtime right now but I don’t know if I’ll be done when I get the clothing after 10 hrs playtime. When I do get it, I need to know what I’m missing

Edited by sawyerkrump

4 hours ago, sawyerkrump said:

I did get 78 costumes when I first tried to finish this game earlier this month but I don’t know if there are 78 or 79 costumes in this game. If there 79 costumes I don’t know what I’m missing. Right now, I have all songs 100% perfect on Sophomore and the song related ones as well as the secret cue ones. I’m trying to get the 10 hrs playtime right now but I don’t know if I’ll be done when I get the clothing after 10 hrs playtime. When I do get it, I need to know what I’m missing

Here's what I found over on TA:

OK Guys,
I was in the same boat, 78 costumes and no idea what was needed for costume 79. This is what worked for me:
2. Play a dance off with created Wildcat and win - Clothing Unlocked!....but no blip....ARGHHHH!!

15 hours ago, Necrophage33 said:

Here's what I found over on TA:

OK Guys,
I was in the same boat, 78 costumes and no idea what was needed for costume 79. This is what worked for me:
2. Play a dance off with created Wildcat and win - Clothing Unlocked!....but no blip....ARGHHHH!!

I already did the dance off tutorial when I first started the game a second time and I did a dance duo and I got the clothing unlocked. So maybe now I have to do 10 hrs of playtime total