Time for testimonial not unlocking

JUDGEYBHOY

507 games full games played with my virtual pro and the achievement hasn't unlocked.

501 games played offline

6 online.

For fuck sake ea... Fuck you... Ea you shit face knob suckers i want my fucking achievement

try unlocking an accomplishment m8 i heard it works

When I got the achievement for unlocking 100 accomplishments it didn't unlock straight away, I got my 100th then I scored which unlocked it. I've done over 60% of accomplishments and I have only played 135 ish games. I better have some left to do by then:( I just won't be a defender anymore and unlock the 25 CS's

i have been away on holiday with no xbox for 7 days. the proof should be on my accomplishments on my ea account proving the times and dates unlocked.

after all other achievements were out the way. i played 50 games a day from 12.30pm

till around 6.30am everyday.

Edited by JUDGEYBHOY

What do u mean glitches have some people got it early?

there has been a thread on a glitch sayin that if you cpu crashes, turn xbox off & on again then u might get some achievements such as 50 hours & time for testimonial but most common are some of the easier achievements. never happened to me though, my xbox froze about 10 times from 0g till 1000g & not 1 glitched achievement