The worst movie you have ever seen ?

mitchcraft1980

Doom. Thought the movie would be cool so went and saw it on my birthday. Was very dissapointed with the movie. It turned more into an action comedy making fun of the FPS genera in my opinion. Thankfully I haven't watched it since.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freedomland with Samuel Jackson! he is good actor but that movie was soooooo baddddd its funny. Me and my friend were just laughing and making fun of the movie bc it was the only way to enjoy it. The lady infront of us was into it though she shhh'd us. We both laughed in her face and said you got to be kidding me your actually watching this!!!

Some of those films mentioned are bad but my one is shocking..

And if you haven seen it I recomend watch it and you see how crap it was.

VALHALA

Honestly you had a two hour film and the lead actor never spoke, I believe it was made in scotland and i believe the directors were smoking crack. I dont ever know how it got on dvd and I wonder how many people have had a bad experience watching it.

oh some of the above films were alright.

prince of persia i have never been bored like that in my life

It wasnt that bad , it was watchable there is far worse films made but how many computer games made into films actually are good I cant think of none.

And when halo the film comes out I doubt that win an oscar.

I may be alone on this, but I didn't like I Am Legend.... thought the whole movie was boring and the end was just kind of stupid.... I was very excited for it and ended up leaving very disappointed with the whole thing...

I don't disagree about the movie being a letdown and drawn out, but it can't be the worst movie you've seen?

• 2 weeks later...

Stan Helsing is the only film I can think of that actually sobered me up whilst watching, so I'll go with that. The most cringeworthy bit would have to be the "parody" of YMCA (that went on for an entire song's length, as well) they did where none of the lyrics fitted remotely into place with the original, I was writing better spoofs when I was in junior school. Made the musical spoofs featured in Date Movie and Disaster Movie look clever, will never watch again.

I envy some of you obviously culturally sheltered people. If Prince of Persia was the worst thing I'd ever sat through, fuck me, I'd probably smile once or twice a week.

Wait until you've seen European expressionist cinema. Done badly. Without irony. Then you'd seriously suck my cock to watch Prince of fucking Persia again.

Mr Jingles Is A Really Crappy movie

It's a shame too, the cover art is awesome. The movie itself is one of the worst piles of shit I've ever sat through. The gun shots were literally quieter than cap guns. They sounded like cork guns.

Some of the worst films ive ever seen can be hilarious especially when stoned. Usually cheesy horror films. Examples include.....

Toxic Avenger

Class of Nuke 'Em High

The Driller Killer

Too funny.....

I don't know you, and I already don't like you.

I envy some of you obviously culturally sheltered people. If Prince of Persia was the worst thing I'd ever sat through, fuck me, I'd probably smile once or twice a week.

Wait until you've seen European expressionist cinema. Done badly. Without irony. Then you'd seriously suck my cock to watch Prince of fucking Persia again.

... This is why I'm in love with you.

Some of those films mentioned are bad but my one is shocking..

And if you haven seen it I recomend watch it and you see how crap it was.

VALHALA

Honestly you had a two hour film and the lead actor never spoke, I believe it was made in scotland and i believe the directors were smoking crack. I dont ever know how it got on dvd and I wonder how many people have had a bad experience watching it.

oh some of the above films were alright.

True story seen that on Netflix and was kinda excited by the end it was just a mind numbing boredom, I was pissed

It's a shame too, the cover art is awesome. The movie itself is one of the worst piles of shit I've ever sat through. The gun shots were literally quieter than cap guns. They sounded like cork guns.

I don't know you, and I already don't like you.

... This is why I'm in love with you.

My friend and I have decided that Redneck Zombies has one of, if not the best, headshots of all time.

2 Fast 2 Furious was pretty horrible.

Edited by rvlution