Worst game in the history of games!

This game was one of the most vile and sickening games i have had the chance to play i liked pong more than i liked this peice of crap. first off there was no effort in the acheivements they all have to do with the levels beating times and without dying and just beating them real effort right.if you plan on buying or renting this game go buy yourself a whole bunch of drugs and you will regret less than buying this game its horrible.

:AR15i wish i could have a list of addresses of people who own this game so i could burn the game before it takes over their minds in suckitude.

I am telling you all this because i do not want you to suffer through what i suffered!!!!!!!!only way this game might be appealling is if you were :drunkno probably not even then!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these threads get old really fast..apparently every game is the worst game that was ever made.. You people have no valid reasons for posting..you just most likely get stuck on a level, or suck & then instead of being cool & calm, you blow things up & the next thing you do is choose to bash the game on a gaming website.. Smooth. Way to waste 5 minutes of your life.

(I havent even played this game..i speak on behalf of idiot posts & the idiots that post them...)

the game was fine.There are plenty of other games that are 10x worse*cough*jumper*cough* and why complain about easy achievements.Im not saying buy it or anything but its a decent rental.Thats just my opinion

Okay good, now I feel better about my rental choice :D Thank you :woop:

Well the threads may get old but lets say yes every game has its weakness. So let's ask a new question: What is the best game you have played, while at the same time having the most stupid or insanely hard achievements, say like Assassin's Creed which was an amazing game expierence but I have not seen one gamer card reading 1000 G on it. I loved the game but there is absolutely no way in Hell I would spend 1000 hours finding every damn flag in the fricking game, and thus it totally ruined the expierence.

Well the threads may get old but lets say yes every game has its weakness. So let's ask a new question: What is the best game you have played, while at the same time having the most stupid or insanely hard achievements, say like Assassin's Creed which was an amazing game expierence but I have not seen one gamer card reading 1000 G on it. I loved the game but there is absolutely no way in Hell I would spend 1000 hours finding every damn flag in the fricking game, and thus it totally ruined the expierence.

i have 1000 on Assassin's Creed. I hated that game though. It never got harder, you just fought more guys. It was the same level over and over and over with more guards to fight. I liken it to Donkey Kong. Sure, there are minor differences between levels, but it's basically the same thing over and over.

On the other hand, it was VERY well made and I have high hopes for AC2 and 3.

By the way, I like Frontlines just fine. As far as shooters go, it's different, but still playable and fun.

This game bores you to death. It doesn't surprise you. It won't impress you ever. They have the stupid "leaving mission area" things when you try and flank them, and the gimmicky RC stuff is garbage.

It isn't the worst game in history, not even close. But it's very mediocre. And you can find better stuff to do with your time. This feels more productive than playing the game in fact.

It was based around multiplayer, but it isn't even as good as CoD 3, never mind CoD 4 which it was supposed to compete with. And R6V 2 took anyone else away. So it's a 6/10, not a 1, not an 8.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I think that this game is great! The storyline is somewhat realistic to today's oil shortage/gas issues. For that, I give it props on the storyline. The multiplayer is great. The controls are very easy to pick up and begin playing immediately. Overall, the game is pretty cool! I probably wouldn't recommend buying the game because it is a bit short, but aside from that, it's a good solid game and yes... using the helicopters, small tanks, etc.. are somewhat fun and adds a new element to the game that most other games don't have.

at some point i really liked this game, but right now, i just hate it. for weeks i have only got left one achievement to get and that would be to win a ranked match without dying.

i don't know if it's me, but i nearly get teamed up with complete retards at a rate of around 99%.

first i'll try to get away from the action and if theres no point to it anymore to go for the achievement i get to it and most of the time we are then able to turn the match around, but i'm just so pissed that i thought well, if we lose, we can also lose without me trying to turn things around.

right now i did not get the ach. because we lost a "7 vs 4" match (not counting me). i mean common 7 vs freakin 4! what is up with people playing this game? don't they understand, that they have to capture the different waypoints? it's so frustrating...

:mad:

edit: ahahaha, following game i finally got it. thanks to all those people on there, who let me still believe that there are actually people in fow who know how to play...

Edited by hoernchen

I only have 40 more kingdom flags to find and 4 more templars to kill and i would have 1000gs but like you said it took me so long to get there i cant play 1 more second of it or i'll go insane!

at some point i really liked this game, but right now, i just hate it. for weeks i have only got left one achievement to get and that would be to win a ranked match without dying.

i don't know if it's me, but i nearly get teamed up with complete retards at a rate of around 99%.

first i'll try to get away from the action and if theres no point to it anymore to go for the achievement i get to it and most of the time we are then able to turn the match around, but i'm just so pissed that i thought well, if we lose, we can also lose without me trying to turn things around.

right now i did not get the ach. because we lost a "7 vs 4" match (not counting me). i mean common 7 vs freakin 4! what is up with people playing this game? don't they understand, that they have to capture the different waypoints? it's so frustrating...

:mad:

edit: ahahaha, following game i finally got it. thanks to all those people on there, who let me still believe that there are actually people in fow who know how to play...

lol i got this achievement on my first online game i played. then i had to take a shit so i hid in some bushes. when i got back the game was done and we won so i got the achievement

• 4 weeks later...

I have this game coming to me in the mail. And though I havent played I must say it looks like it is an OK game. The achievements aren't the best, but they are way better than what most games have, I am so tired of searching for ITEM X 100 times. I haven't played it yet, but as long as it is as decent as what I have read, I don't think it can be too bad.

this game online is great, plenty of very diferent maps, some are MASSIVE too!

vehicles are great to use too, and not overly complicated controls either, a good solid fun game.

Though i agree that single player is a tad short, and i like the achievements for this game, no stupid collect 1000 headshots or colect item XX times.

im with the OP....this game is shit period....ive never seen hit detection this bad in a fps, and i play alot, what the fuck is the point of the sniper rifle??????

its got nowt to do with the game being hard i cant do it yadda yadda..... the game just sucks, at least for the most part

theres parts i like and then i get hit in the face with a sledgehammer when it reminds of how god awful it can be....

rant over.....hate this game, so much potenital, yet it fails big time

this is of course my opinion, some of you nutters seem to like it, i like the online, thats fun, single player is gonna cause me to have an embolism

• 5 months later...