Which COD multiplayer?

richie0331

Which COD game should I get for the multiplayer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which COD game should I get for the multiplayer?

• COD 4: Modern Warefare
    • COD 5: World at War

WaW improved on just about every aspect of CoD4's MP that they could. They actually rewarded you for going prestige with more customizable classes, removed noob tubes from S&D, and is all around a more challenging MP. CoD4 is great, and you can't go wrong with that, but for me, WaW is the one I play more now for the simple fact that I like HC TDM and there are far too many campers on CoD4 and they're a lot harder to get to than on WaW. Plus, WaW also has Nazi Zombies, which just gives you another option for what to play if you get bored with MP all together (assuming you want to sink 800 points on Map Pack 3 to get Der Riese).

It doesn't look like this poll is going to help out too much (50-50 with my vote for WaW).

WaW improved on just about every aspect of CoD4's MP that they could. They actually rewarded you for going prestige with more customizable classes, removed noob tubes from S&D, and is all around a more challenging MP. CoD4 is great, and you can't go wrong with that, but for me, WaW is the one I play more now for the simple fact that I like HC TDM and there are far too many campers on CoD4 and they're a lot harder to get to than on WaW. Plus, WaW also has Nazi Zombies, which just gives you another option for what to play if you get bored with MP all together (assuming you want to sink 800 points on Map Pack 3 to get Der Riese).

It doesn't look like this poll is going to help out too much (50-50 with my vote for WaW).

Nope om sure the noob tubes are still on there.

• 9 months later...

Way to revive an old thread. :p

I'd saw WaW because the environment such as Station looks or looked just like Berlin. And considering the only overpowered gun is the MP40, I think it's better. Now people will start whining and saying everything is overpowered but no. Some submachine guns are powerful but not overpowering.

This is very good but flawed compared to 4. The killstreaks are an absolute epic fail on Treyarch's part but the rest is good.

How are killstreaks a fail? There are 3. There are short and sweet and since not every gun is overpowered, they are somewhat hard to get. MW2 has way to many kill streaks that can get you to rack up way to many kills.

• 5 months later...