Hackers R' US ?

NY Yankees 23 2

Check out all these people with the Sacrifizzle achievement! Some on October 5th when it wasnt even out? and this guy....DarkSm3xyy .... I looked at his achievements on just the last games he played... He musta got a couple hundred achievements on October 5th alone ! what a joke!

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=666&z=&c=&x=95&y=10

Yes a joke indeed! But why people don't mind they business? If he hacked the account... good for him! Sooner or later Microsoft will reset his gamerscore, I just don't get why people have the tendency to spy other gamers' profile just to see if he hacked or less!

Edited by L0Straniero91

Yes a joke indeed! But why people don't mind they business? If he hacked the account... good for him! Sooner or later Microsoft will reset his gamerscore, I just don't get why people have the tendency to spy other gamers' profile just to see if he hacked or less!

it obviously just really gets to some people, I dunno why though

Maybe people get mad as they see that he (but also the majority of hackers) unlocks achievement with "unfair" methods!

The probelm is when the achievement is TOTALLY BROKEN, maybe hacking is like a "shortcut" to say "Look, I tried, but now I had enough! There is it!" (of course talking about glitched achievements not unlocking due of servers closed/flaws in the game)!

But we are talking about Left 4 Dead! A very popolaur game, and VALVE developed it! And because is VALVE we might get an high chance to get this one fixed... but judging they didn't care about Crash Course's glitched dedicated servers... I'm a little disappointed and afraid to think this will be forever glitched... I could be wrong, the DLC just came out we have to see! :)

Edited by L0Straniero91

But we are talking about Left 4 Dead! A very popolaur game, and VALVE developed it! And because is VALVE we might get an high chance to get this one fixed... but judging they didn't care about Crash Course's glitched dedicated servers... I'm a little disappointed and afraid to think this will be forever glitched... I could be wrong, the DLC just came out we have to see! :)

None of the Crash Course achievements are completely impossible to obtain though, unlike Sacrifizzle. I managed to unlock all the CC achievements on a local server, but absolutely nothing works for Sacrifizzle. It's completely broken; the CC achievements are only slightly glitchy.

I have faith that Valve will fix this problem, but it looks like we just have to wait and see.

Yeah man! The first time I played Crash Course I was like WTF I couldn't unlock Jumpin' Jack Smash (and the pesky Slippery Pull). Then, I don't how... my connection didn't work and I played System Link and I got all the achievements! I was like O_O but I didn't know about the "Local server" trick before. That's why Slippery Pull don't have any timestamp (and more of them, my connection really sucks at times)! :mad:

Edited by L0Straniero91

I'm againest hacking your gamerscore, but as of right now seeing the new L4D1 Sacrifice achievemnts is impossable to get, im kinda thinking of having my buddy help me out getting it. Don't really want to, but i take pride in having all the L4D1/L4D2 Achievments and not having one is killing me >.<

I'm againest hacking your gamerscore, but as of right now seeing the new L4D1 Sacrifice achievemnts is impossable to get, im kinda thinking of having my buddy help me out getting it. Don't really want to, but i take pride in having all the L4D1/L4D2 Achievments and not having one is killing me >.<

i wouldnt. you will get reported very quickly and banned from this site... just to give you a heads up. its not worth it, wait for a patch... it will come

I wasn't putting my nose in others business. I was looking to see if anyone gothe Sacrifizzle achievement and then saw 20 people had it? And thats just the ones that have an account with mygamercard.net. how many others who knows? Then i was looking to see if anybody had any dates wth that achievement and that guy got them the day before the DLC came out so i just looked a bit more and saw that he got well over 100 if not 200 achievements on ctober 5th. YEAH RIGHT!!

i wouldn't hack bc eventually you will get reset . totally not worth it.

i wouldnt. you will get reported very quickly and banned from this site... just to give you a heads up. its not worth it, wait for a patch... it will come

Oh im not going to, just saying thats what i fell like all i got left to get the 100% for L4D1 :( ive never hacked a Gamescore, wont start now, Just wish they would fix it.

You would have thought a pro hacker would be fed up with glitchs and hacked the servers to make them work, lol and email them and be like " THERE, HAPPY I DID THE WORK FOR YOU, THATS HOW ITS DONE!" then show them how they did it, lol thated be epic.

And for those telling me not to, i am not a hacker, my friend is, and no im not gonna have him hack anything, im just simply saying im upset with this glitchs keeping me from 100% all the time on my fave games, it makes u feel like hacking is your only option.

Hacking is the last resort but it's nowhere to be legit and accepted by the terms of this forum, neither by Microsoft! Ok, I'm always thinking that hacking is "good" only when you cannot get achievements for broken games or servers down (*cough*Chromehounds*cough* (the first in my mind)), but... some people just turned againts me saying "You hacker", ecc... when it's not absoluty true, and keep getting angry about that. Whenever is wrong or not, in my opnion, is something that HAS to be done when there's nothing to do. FULL STOP!

That happens even with PS3 trophies, but it's another story...

I guess the reason people take serious offense when people hack their gamer score or a game is because, they see it as not fair that the people who truthfully play games the legit way have to work so hard to get them. I can definitely understand the people that get aggravated. I speak for myself as well. Theirs some achievements that I did not even sleep a night for to get. I have 14,870 and I know it's not much but, I pride myself for that. Every achievement that I and a lot of people have were worked hard for. Some took patience, some took determination, and some were a complete pain in the ass! Excuse my language. :) I guess what I'm trying to say is that all the people who hack their games to get "a huge gamer score" are fucking loosers who don't stand a real chance against the people who earned them correctly. :)

I've been againest hacking your gamerscore if its like giving ur self 100% in every single game made, thats stupid and you have no skill, But iam starting to see why some people hack to get that one glitched achievment keping u from 100% cuz its glitched, i still wont do it, but now i understand why people do.

I guess the reason people take serious offense when people hack their gamer score or a game is because, they see it as not fair that the people who truthfully play games the legit way have to work so hard to get them. I can definitely understand the people that get aggravated. I speak for myself as well. Theirs some achievements that I did not even sleep a night for to get. I have 14,870 and I know it's not much but, I pride myself for that. Every achievement that I and a lot of people have were worked hard for. Some took patience, some took determination, and some were a complete pain in the ass! Excuse my language. :) I guess what I'm trying to say is that all the people who hack their games to get "a huge gamer score" are fucking loosers who don't stand a real chance against the people who earned them correctly. :)

Exactly. I have done crazy things for achievements, down right embarrassing things sometimes. Whether that is good or bad, I put the time in and earned that achievement. Someone who uses a computer program to unlock achievements has not done anything, much less put any time into the game. In fact, I believe the only reason they do it is to anger the people who do care about achievements.

And what about THOSE achievements that there's no a "legit" workaround? Will be forever unlocked in your profile? Hmmm.....

You're not meant to have 100% completion on your card. Most people who do have 100% completion started a new card to do it on. I have multiple games that have completely unobtainable achievements on my card. I have never once even thought about hacking those to acquire them. How would that be an achievement? No one can acquire those achievements, & anyone who has them is obviously a cheater.

Anyone who does like to check other gamer's achievements:

If you use Firefox, there is an add-on called Geasemonkey. This add-on not only shows you a date stamp, but also a time stamp. There is nothing funnier than seeing a cheater who has unlocked 50, 100, or even more achievements at the exact same minute.

All cheaters get reset eventually.

Then I guess they will forever be locked. Sad to say. But I don't agree with Hacking. It's BS. (I'm guessing you've done it before, by your choice of words. Haha, You don't have to answer that.)

You are free to check my achievements, I'm not hiding anything :) And no, never done before, if it's the answer you were looking for!

Edited by L0Straniero91

Dont worry guys, i'm sure some people will be complete wankers and start setting up hacked servers which they'll charge you to use to get the achievement. It'll be the next 10th Prestige lobby, everyone will be getting shit loads of messages asking you if you want the Sacrifizzle achievement for the low low price of 1600 ms point =D

(Just to prevent any unneeded bitching, no i dont hack and i never unlocked any achievements in a hacked lobby for any game, so dont make any annoying asumptions about my GS)

Reporting people is a complete waste of time.

Take METRO 2033's DLC for example. That was impossible to unlock ANYTHING for about a month, and yet everyone that hacked it got away scot-free. I know a bunch of people that filed complaints and reported them, i even used the reporting thread on this very website and nothing got done about it.

It seems all Microsoft cares about is if you got 'naughty' words in your bio. Their really quick to act upon that!