Mastery Dog Tags

SpectreSoldier

I used the search function but didn't seem to find anything about it.

Anyway How many mastery dog tags do u have?

I've got them for these following weapons:

Assault Rifles:

M16

M416

F2000

working on SCAR-L (300 kills)

Carbines:

M4A1

SCAR-H

G36C

working on ACW-R (250 kills)

LMGs:

M240B

PKP Pecheneg

working on M249 SAW (368 kills)

Sniper Rifles:

M98B

L96

working on: M40A5 (402 kills)

Vehicles

Tank

Attack Helicopter

Jets

Edited by SpectreSoldier

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only 2 kills away from Mastery on the L96.

My only 500+ kill weapons:

M1014

SV98

P90

G18 Sup (no tag for this :confused: :()

M416 (still one of my top weapons which makes me laugh, haven't used it in ages!!)

...and my top weapon Da da da daaaaa!!!

KNIFE!!! Which needs a fucking tag DICE!!!!

Edited by Opiate42

I have master for all primary weapons including PDW's and Shotguns. Only pistols and some gadgets left:

M9 (all 3 versions)

MP443 (all 3 versions)

M1911 (all 3 versions)

.44 Scoped

G17C (both versions)

Stinger/IGLA - probably not going to get it, won't even bother.

RPG/SMAW - Need 11 more with RPG, 178 with SMAW.

Javelin - Need 279 more, might bother.

AT Mines - Need 385 more, won't bother.

Mortar - Need 312 more, only going for first medal though.

Obviously not counting Defibs, Repair Tools and EOD Bots because 2 of them don't even have B-log stats and the third one is just for trolling.

Edit: I also have at least 1 service star with all vehicle classes which means all unlocks done.

25 Mastery Tags plus Main Battle Tank, Jet and Scout Chopper Service Stars. I'm working on 5 more weapons with 250+ kills each, that I should finish out within the week. I'm playing mainly TDM in my quest to earn 500 kills with all primary weapons. Pistols are a low priority, but I will earn at least 100 kills with all pistols and secondary weapons such as the M26 or M320.

Looks like the competition for top spot is between me and Rap Rich, am I sensing a challenge here?
I think it's yours. I only have 1 sniper rifle mastered.

I've got the CQ weapons to get through yet, aside from the SPAS which I mastered within 3 hours.

Every pistol - G18 and .44 being the closest to Mastery at 332 and 313, respectively

AT Mines at 251.

Stinger and IGLA at a whopping 17 and 35, respectively.

RPG and SMAW at 297 and 221, respectively.

I'm a long way aways from getting everything! D:

Edited by Rapturous Rich

All primary weapons except sniper rifles (bar the L96!) and CQ weapons (except SPAS-12)

Javelin.

Knife.

M26

M320.

All vehicle masteries (1 service star, I think)

C4.

Claymores.

Laser Designation.

Just a question

Do you have to do 1000 kills or 500 kills for the CQ weapons? Because I'm pretty confused.

I think it's yours. I only have 1 sniper rifle mastered.

I've got the CQ weapons to get through yet, aside from the SPAS which I mastered within 3 hours.

Every pistol - G18 and .44 being the closest to Mastery at 332 and 313, respectively

AT Mines at 251.

Stinger and IGLA at a whopping 17 and 35, respectively.

RPG and SMAW at 297 and 221, respectively.

I'm a long way aways from getting everything! D:

Yeah, I have ALL primary completed, within all classes. Pistols are everything between 101-400. Doing them one by one right now, if I use multiple I never seem to be done with them lol.

I do think I've given up on AT Mines, Stinger and IGLA though, AT Mines is at 115, Stinger at a whooping 8 and IGLA at 69 (not dirty or intentional at all). I will probably try to squeeze IGLA to 100 for a service star but that's it.

Javelin is at 221 and it's definitely doable if you run with friends.

I honestly don't think I'll get Master with everything that I listed, some of the pistols (read G17C and G17C Supp) I simply cannot play with, they are horrible.

How many mastery dog tags do u have?

22 Weapons mastered across all classes, I have 3 weapons I am working on with less than 100 kills to go. Currently on my own assignment to master all weapons in the assault kit, only 4 left.

No pistols at mastery level, I never really thought it would be possible for me. Although I only have 4 pistols left to get 100 kills with.

For gadgets, only the knife I have mastered. I am only 6 ribbons away from Surveillance mastery, not too hard though. I do have a "service star" with the defibrillator, only 49 kills away from SS#2. And I am 26 kills away from a service star with the repair torch.

I only have mastered the MBT and IF, both around 8 service stars. For the Jet I am half way to my first service star, I really suck at flying jets. Attack Heli I am half way to my 3rd service star. And Scout Heli I am 900xp away from getting my first service star.

From what I have seen from peoples previous posts or battlelogs Highsound, Rich, and BS Hoke come to mind who have to most mastery tags. I just have to keep on trucking.

From what I have seen from peoples previous posts or battlelogs Highsound, Rich, and BS Hoke come to mind who have to most mastery tags. I just have to keep on trucking.
56 weapons and gadgets mastered, by my count.

6 vehicle classes mastered.

Also, everyone forgot Assault Rifle mastery, Carbine mastery, LMG mastery, Shotgun mastery, Sniper Rifle master, Pistol mastery and PDW mastery.

So there's another 7 master dogtags.

I shall not master another thing.

56 weapons and gadgets mastered, by my count.

6 vehicle classes mastered.

Also, everyone forgot Assault Rifle mastery, Carbine mastery, LMG mastery, Shotgun mastery, Sniper Rifle master, Pistol mastery and PDW mastery.

So there's another 7 master dogtags.

I shall not master another thing.

67 weapons mastered. 4 gadgets mastered. 6 vehicle classes mastered.

If counting all the kits count as well then it would put me up at over 80 different things mastered right now. Geez louis.

67 weapons mastered. 4 gadgets mastered. 6 vehicle classes mastered.

If counting all the kits count as well then it would put me up at over 80 different things mastered right now. Geez louis.

I think that I would have to quit my job AND dump the girlfriend in order to have time for that! As it stands, it will most likely take me until the end of the year just to hit 50 weapons mastered.

I think that I would have to quit my job AND dump the girlfriend in order to have time for that! As it stands, it will most likely take me until the end of the year just to hit 50 weapons mastered.

Nah, I did it while having a job but instead of a girlfriend I had a needy roommate. Don't know which one is worse...

You nasty bastard!

I worked on my Javelin Mastery Tag last night and after 20+ minutes of gameplay, I managed to rack up a whopping 1 Javelin kill! Yay! :p

Oh yeah, it takes a while, especially now IR Smoke is the most OP countermeasure out there. I tended to play a lot of Kharg, Caspian and Firestorm and look for Jeeps. Especially Jihad Jeeps, there's something beautiful about watching those go kaboom.

Also after the patch a lot of people didn't realise the AMTRAC came with smoke so made themselves an easy target for Javelins.

Also, Canals, Damavand and other chopper maps (Kharg on Rush is easier) for a good SOFLAM/Javelin combo.

Pre-patch I had just over 200 Javelin kills and I worked my ass off finding the right enemies (fools using optics instead of smoke, lame pilots) to get the next 300.

Also, HighsounD does offer a good response in having a job and a needy roommate but I do not. Although saying that it's not like I live on the Xbox all day - been stricken with depression since '08 and wasting my days on video games ain't gonna help so I'm looking for employment hastily - otherwise I'd have to get myself a shit bucket and start using nothing but the M16A3 and M4A1 to reach Colonel 100. ;)

Needy roommate by a long shot. There's no escape.

At least he doesn't whine about anything and everything like the typical woman do. I think I'll be a bachelor forever, can't stand being around women for to long without getting an urge to smack them. Call me Mr.Misogynist.