Pre-Ordered + Can't wait !!!

JRJ3 x360a

So ive been readin around these forums and can't understand why everyone is hating on this game. If you actually look at the gameplay and vids then you can see this game looks action packed and fun to play.

Just cuz its 50 you all dis it straight away and right it off. i just don't understand it. It has already been rated by 130 somethin people at 30%. How can you rate a game you aint played eh ? eh ?

i know what your saying. it might not be everyone but alot of people are bad mouthing this game because it's 50 cent. the only reason i haven't pre-ordered it or aren't buying it on release day is coz i haven't got the money. but i am definetly gunna rent it. it looks awesome, good to see another person that thinks so.

So ive been readin around these forums and can't understand why everyone is hating on this game. If you actually look at the gameplay and vids then you can see this game looks action packed and fun to play.

Just cuz its 50 you all dis it straight away and right it off. i just don't understand it. It has already been rated by 130 somethin people at 30%. How can you rate a game you aint played eh ? eh ?

Damn right! This is the truth! :p

Finally some people who are actually going to buy the game cuz it looks f-ing sweet. Glad some people are gonna get it and try it out before rendering their opinion on it based off of it being a 50 Cent game. It looks action packed, has a cover system and the achievements don't look all that hard, not to mention co-op mode also.

I love this game, and I'm a pretty harsh critic usually. I am very pleasantly surprised. This game is a legit shooter. It plays very similar to Gears of War 2, but has a rap attitude, storyline, and soundtrack to it. It is even funny. I'm not sure if it has any replay value yet though, and I haven't played online or coop.

They screwed us on the soundtrack though, like I said in the thread I started.