The Ol' One-Two Achievement

I am having the same issue. I have done it at least 10 times with every combination and I make sure that the combination kills them and not something else. I have done it backwards and forwards for all combinations. Stupid.

Saw this posted in the solution on TA. Maybe it applies?

For Possession + Shock Jockey you'll have to Possess the enemy first then shock them repeatedly untill the Possessed enemy gets a kill. The Possessed Enemy HAS TO GET THE KILL, NOT killing the enemy with Possession and Shock Jockey.

For Possession + Devil's Kiss you'll have to Possess the enemy first then Devil's Kiss setting them on fire, the Possessed enemy HAS to get the kill while being on Fire. This is a bit tricky since you could kill the Possessed Person with Fire Damage or it delays the kill. The Possessed person has to get the kill.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a178303/the-ol-onetwo-achievement.htm

Saw this posted in the solution on TA. Maybe it applies?

http://www.trueachievements.com/a178303/the-ol-onetwo-achievement.htm

Its NOT glitched, this guy's solution is CORRECT. Re-do those two until the possessed enemy has gotten the kill. Just because you see X and X combo pop up on your screen does NOT mean it was the "killing blow"

I finally got it, i had 7/8 for the longest time. Just used bucking bronco and devils kiss on a group of 3 people followed by another two individually, on the last person i finally got it somehow. Something seems messed up not registering when it should sometimes.

Edited by bigmaples

Its NOT glitched, this guy's solution is CORRECT. Re-do those two until the possessed enemy has gotten the kill. Just because you see X and X combo pop up on your screen does NOT mean it was the "killing blow"

I'm a girl xD

But yes you have to KILL the enemy with the combos not just damage. I'd suggest going back through the list again until you get it and get a KILL combo with each one. Try doing Wave 1 or 2 in Raven's Dome. The last one I needed was Bucking Bronco and Devil's Charge. Hope this helps.

Here is the list:

• Possession and Shock Jockey

• Possession and Devil's Kiss

• Devil's Kiss and Charge

• Murder of Crows and Devil's Kiss

• Murder of Crows and Shock Jockey

• Bucking Bronco and Devil's Kiss

• Bucking Bronco and Charge

• Undertow and Shock Jockey

EDIT: Finally got it. Can you believe my last combo was apparently Shock Jockey + Murder of Crows? Somehow I never managed to do that one? Anyway, what I did was just keep changing back and forth between the two vigors until the soldiers died by one of the two vigor strikes.

Edited by Nevander

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having issues with this. I am sure it's just because i am not getting the killing blow... the problem is, i can't remember the last number i saw pop up, so i don't know if i need 1 or 2 or 3 more...

I have been not only keeping a list and crossing them off as i get them, but i have made sure to (at least i thought) pay attention to whether or not the combo was a kill or just damage...

for the possession ones, i am SURE i have these done because i was possessing a fireman or patriot, which have huge damage and kill little guys easily. i saw them kill the enemy while being possessed and either on fire or being shocked... but maybe the fire didn't register...

either way, i swear i went through the list 3 times full already but no chievo... going to just keep trying. i was on Ops Zeal but might try Raven because the enemies in Ops are so weak they die almost instantly when i hit them with the first vigor... that's why i had to use firemen and patriots for the possession cause no other enemy in that level could withstand being on fire long enough to kill another enemy... :(

• 3 weeks later...
After doing this for a while it turned out that I wasn't missing one of the possession combos, but actually the shock-crow combo. For some reason it did not register the first few times I did it. Spam the two until it registers. Hope this helps.

Same exact problem I had:

EDIT: Finally got it. Can you believe my last combo was apparently Shock Jockey + Murder of Crows? Somehow I never managed to do that one? Anyway, what I did was just keep changing back and forth between the two vigors until the soldiers died by one of the two vigor strikes.