Achievement Guide

the_b1ues

Every time I've been saved, the next safe house I go to my buddy is there. I've either been really lucky or it's the closest safe house to where you were saved... probably.

Same thing was happening to me till now. Every time I die I have to reload from last save :/ It's pissing me off already. I'm getting fed up with this game so I'm saving every chance I get.

Edited by DirtyMcHater

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like 20 different save slots that I alternate. So if I have to reload to an earlier one I can get closer to where I need to be. Saving very often. I'm actually gonna start the missions tomorrow. I got all the diamonds, tapes, and safe houses in the North and all the buddies unlocked and alive so hopefully I can keep them alive.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/592/+V9tBQ==.jpgBest in Class 20

Get highest xp total in one match (Ranked Match)

(this only seems to work on standard ranked deathmatch (not team) so dont know if you wanna amend the front page)

I have played the game through (finished today) and can tell you to subvert the missions you must do all of what your friends tell you to do while on your mission for ufll or apr. I can confirm this bc I had to reload a save and play missions over to get it. Concerning the buddies this is what im starting to think: The buddies are actually friends that you rescue. Like in my game I rescued the romanian guy on a mission and I read elsewhere that there are locked roomed scatted throughout the game with these buddies. Im thinking thats what the third faction achievement is in which case keeping one or two friends alive wont matter.

I have played the game through (finished today) and can tell you to subvert the missions you must do all of what your friends tell you to do while on your mission for ufll or apr. I can confirm this bc I had to reload a save and play missions over to get it. Concerning the buddies this is what im starting to think: The buddies are actually friends that you rescue. Like in my game I rescued the romanian guy on a mission and I read elsewhere that there are locked roomed scatted throughout the game with these buddies. Im thinking thats what the third faction achievement is in which case keeping one or two friends alive wont matter.

That is the Third Faction its says in the description save them from there predicerments. Which means save them from were they are tired up or what ever other thing is stopping them.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/592/+V9tBQ==.jpgBest in Class 20

Get highest xp total in one match (Ranked Match)

(this only seems to work on standard ranked deathmatch (not team) so dont know if you wanna amend the front page)

I got this in Team Deathmatch. I think the MP ones are really glitchy. I have played every match from the start to finish on ranked matches but still do not have that one.

******May Contain Spoilers*******

Ok, now I'm really fkign confused. So I get to the church and buddies mission, so I decided to go save the buddies. I get there and I take out about 4 - 5 people outside, I then go inside and helped the guy with the refrigerator and bang! Windows brake they start shooting everyone, I see one of my buddies fall so I go and try to revive him and died :/

By the time I wake up I am in this fking truck in the middle of a sandstorm, I fall off the truck and now I have to make to a shelter.. Well I tried opening the map and of course it doesn't work and I have no idea where I'm going.

I finally collapse and wake up in some fking type of house, hut, idk (it's that supposed to be a shelter?) What's this the way it was supposed to happened? Now The only 3 buddies I had are all dead :/ WTF?!? Did I do something wrong? Did I all of the sudden devide by ZERO? Should I restart one of my saves?.. OMFG... This is hectic. :/

Edit/Note : The buddies are not 'dead' it's status : Missing.. I guess they're MIA. :(

Edited by DirtyMcHater

Yeh so did I. I got onto the south district a while back before i new there was 6 buddies so i had to re load a save that was on the North. After i did this one of buddies died without me knowing and i saved be mistake. I was worried to but someone told me as long as you save them it will be ok.

******May Contain Spoilers*******

Ok, now I'm really fkign confused. So I get to the church and buddies mission, so I decided to go save the buddies. I get there and I take out about 4 - 5 people outside, I then go inside and helped the guy with the refrigerator and bang! Windows brake they start shooting everyone, I see one of my buddies fall so I go and try to revive him and died :/

By the time I wake up I am in this fking truck in the middle of a sandstorm, I fall off the truck and now I have to make to a shelter.. Well I tried opening the map and of course it doesn't work and I have no idea where I'm going.

I finally collapse and wake up in some fking type of house, hut, idk (it's that supposed to be a shelter?) What's this the way it was supposed to happened? Now The only 3 buddies I had are all dead :/ WTF?!? Did I do something wrong? Did I all of the sudden devide by ZERO? Should I restart one of my saves?.. OMFG... This is hectic. :/

Edit/Note : The buddies are not 'dead' it's status : Missing.. I guess they're MIA. :(

No worries buddy, it's story related.

The will always die in the church/buddy resque mission, i've tried about 40 times to save them and not 1 time i managed to save them, the always died in just a couple of seconds.

Edited by oOThrissy

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/592/+CZsWQ==.jpgWages of Conflict 10

To get this achievement you'll need 1000 conflict diamonds.

How to get it: You'll need to find all 221 briefcases and needed to have done all payed missions and that gifs you a total of 1000 conflict diamonds.

Edited by oOThrissy

Where do i find the buddies in die southern area? I found all 6 in the northern one, but only got 3 of 5 in the southern one... Anyone knows where to find them?

I've posted a pic of 1 buddy located in the south on the 3rd page.

Not sure if you already got it.

*SPOILER*

You'll get the 5th and last buddy true a mission by 1 of the factions.

i finished the game yesterday and realized after looking at this thread, that i did alot of crap....so i kinda gave up on achivements....for the first time in one of my games!(except that shit GRAW) anyway.....I can help u guys with yours!!

NO SPOILERS!!

1-buddies go missing for no reason(story related)

2-the buddies can all live....all die....it doesnt matter for the achievements as long as you once during the game find all of them, and of course subvert 12 missions 6 south 6 north

3-you guys may think that the game is kinda confusing but all your questions will be awnsered at the end of the story

4-if you used mmorphine on your buddy 3 times and it didnt work...its because he or she got wounded twice.....the first time they fall u can save them....the second you cant!!

5-you can only do underground missions when you are close to running out of pills....you only get close to running out of pills when you do story related missions....so if you wanna get diamonds, tapes and other things not related to story dont worry....malaria wont bother you!!

6-try to do all non-story related achievements when you reach exacly 73% of story....if you do a story mission from there....you wont be able to go back to cellphone tower and other side missions!!

well i hope this helps!!

i finished the game yesterday and realized after looking at this thread, that i did alot of crap....so i kinda gave up on achivements....for the first time in one of my games!(except that shit GRAW) anyway.....I can help u guys with yours!!

NO SPOILERS!!

1-buddies go missing for no reason(story related)

2-the buddies can all live....all die....it doesnt matter for the achievements as long as you once during the game find all of them, and of course subvert 12 missions 6 south 6 north

3-you guys may think that the game is kinda confusing but all your questions will be awnsered at the end of the story

4-if you used mmorphine on your buddy 3 times and it didnt work...its because he or she got wounded twice.....the first time they fall u can save them....the second you cant!!

5-you can only do underground missions when you are close to running out of pills....you only get close to running out of pills when you do story related missions....so if you wanna get diamonds, tapes and other things not related to story dont worry....malaria wont bother you!!

6-try to do all non-story related achievements when you reach exacly 73% of story....if you do a story mission from there....you wont be able to go back to cellphone tower and other side missions!!

well i hope this helps!!

Ill add this to the guide if thats ok?

well since it removes most doubts in this thread, it would be good to put it in first page!!

thank you

PS:escape slave post is story related..... the heart of darkness and the jackal one(last 2 sp achievements) are story related....and if I were you i would put my tip number 6 under the utility man achievement!!

Edited by DaredFenomeno