our store copy came home with me tonight

lol bullshit it was just leaked on the pirate scene.... an you happen to have a early copy ?

Same situation as always :rolleyes:

Maybe you are right, maybe you are not. Do you know how people pirate games? They have to own it. So they steal it (Black Ops) or get it early from a store.

I usually get Ubisoft Games (PC) early because the concern i work for works close with them.

lol bullshit it was just leaked on the pirate scene.... an you happen to have a early copy ?

People received copies of Rock Band 3 an entire 30 days before its street date, because a website listed the ship date as September 28 instead of October. It's really not that unfathomable that somebody got The Force Unleashed II three or four days before its official release.

well to the one calling BS..

If it's on the net... A.) you know where to look and that makes you a target as well, B.) I said I had my store copy(check some of my posts/replies..I work at a gaming store), and C.) there has to be a physical release to get it on the net. It just can't appear there magically. Someone has to have the disk, copy it, upload/host it for anyone to get it. So call BS.. I really do not care. To me that just shows your jealousy and I'm definately OK with that!

Side note... If it;s a hacked game... why would I play it onthe same console I play online with??? Couldn't I get banned for somethinglike that?

----NOW I will not play a relaese onlie until the street date tho. I do not trust MS on their little " if it's legit you're ok" crap. They can ban you for anything whehter they're right or not and not offer you up 1 chance to appeal.

For the ones wanting a review... I'd say a rental! Short story (6-7 hrs). All the Jedi/force destructive cutscene combos are 99% repetitious. Decent story at best.

Overall this game is no where as good as the original.

As for what's carried over from the original- Still get and can upgrade force powers as they're given to you, can still find holocroms and use up to 2 different saber crystals to change your charaters atributres, and same characters.

going on a limb.. i'm giving it a 6.5/10 at best.

Don't get me wrong.. good game, but not living up to the hype.

I'm a critical rater too.. my 6.5 may be your 8.5.

Not saying to avoid it by any means... just do not think it's as good as the first.

like you say there is no way to prove it either way but i still call bullshit , it happens with every game someone makes a thread the same night its leaked on the internet pirate scene and post they happen to have found the disc floating down the street .... my arse. xD

Its not bullshit. I've seen games and blu rays released well before the original rls date. Plus, like every one else has been mentioning, to get this game out on the pirated scene, you need to have an original copy. Walmart is well know for breaking street dates.

Funny how he calls bullshit on OP having it early yet he has written the achievement guide and has the game on his tag, along with fable 3. So are you a pirater as well Mr Bubbles??? Owned.

Not only does he have it, he created a new tag to play those games on, who looks fishy now?

Well, Bubbles, I'll offer you the same I offer everyone who calls BS on having a early release (that I have). If it irks you that much, fly to Columbus Ohio and call me from the airport. I'll tell you how to get to my place and you can see for yourself.

I won't post pics or anything like that. I had the game and Myself and others take great joy in hearing your type cry out loud.

I would be upset if they had an award fro the first one who beat it, but no matter when whoever gets it, how ever they get it, it's still the same game. My game play will not differ from anyone who buys it 3 months down the road.

SO.. put up or shut up... Delta, American Airlines..etc fly into Columbus area every day... NO EXCUSES

For the ones wanting a review... I'd say a rental! Short story (6-7 hrs). All the Jedi/force destructive cutscene combos are 99% repetitious. Decent story at best.

Overall this game is no where as good as the original.

As for what's carried over from the original- Still get and can upgrade force powers as they're given to you, can still find holocroms and use up to 2 different saber crystals to change your charaters atributres, and same characters.

going on a limb.. i'm giving it a 6.5/10 at best.

Don't get me wrong.. good game, but not living up to the hype.

I'm a critical rater too.. my 6.5 may be your 8.5.

Not saying to avoid it by any means... just do not think it's as good as the first.

Thanks. I've only played the demo and I have to agree with you. Things I don't completely like, new targeting is good but lockon sucks and saber combat is iffy for me. Now may change if I'm able to play all the way throught but I don't know.

i have 2 accounts as microsoft decided to ban me for 3 days for playing games early , i guess their * if its legit dont worry we wont ban you* policy is kinda bullshit.

Funny. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for playing legit games early, and I know alot of people that do play games early all the time. I guess we just have to take your word that it was for that and not for playing pirated games, huh? Even though you would not accept the OP's word that he got the game early legitimately. He had to be a pirating the game, but then you get Star Wars, Fable 3, and Rockband 3 before release and then make another account because Microsoft gave you a 3 day ban for playing legit games early?

I guess it's our turn to ask for pics, receipts, or some kind of proof that you got these games legit.

PS I honestly don't give a fuck if you got them legit or not. Doesn't bother me none when people get games early and I can't. If anything I'm glad that people do. They can start working on collectible guides, achievement guides, and what not. I have never had a single game early, not even 1 day. But I do not go on to the forums and bitch about people having games early and then insinuate that they pirate games. Pretty bold accusation. Especially for someone who 2 days after accusing someone goes and gets the games early himself. LOL.