Dead Space 2 Limited Edition Strategy Guide

DPayne

Exclusive to the Limited Edition:

- A "making of" chapter detailing the creation of Issac's Live Action Suit, including interview with the suit's creators

- Concept art section (VERY cool)

- Interview with Ian Milham [Art Director for the Dead Space series]

- Exclusive "Art of Christopher Shy" section, artist of Dead Space graphic novels

- 8 x 10 letter from the Church of Unitology (made to look old)

In all versions of the guides:

- Maps for every level, including multiplayer, created exclusively for this guide

- Locations for Power Nodes, Schematics, and other items

- Walkthrough for the PS3 and Wii exclusive Dead Space Extraction

If anyone wants scans of anything specific let me know. I can also do that.

Also the Limited Edition guides are numbered...so they truly must be limited ( Mines # 1051)

Edited by DPayne

The guide is enormous. It has COMPLETE walkthroughs of every chapter, and no specific tips for hardcore. I did see on one page as I was flipping through that the writers of the guide did say how you should use your power nodes. They thought it was best (on any playthrough) to fully upgrade your stasis first, they fully upgrade your RIG. After that begin upgrading one weapon at a time. I believe they said there is enough power nodes to do all of the above and fully upgrade 4 weapons in one playthrough.

I'm stuck trying to restore power to the Transport Hub, how do you get through this cargo area in Chp 7 where the doors open in cargo bay trapped between 3 yellow security beams? I tried everything and still get sucked outside and crushed by the doors.

EDIT: I finally figured it out, I didn't see what I needed to do because of the camera angle.

Edited by Pearson