New suits.

TekkenLord666

you start with the straitjacket, after that, in the room with the 1st shop, can't remember exactly if it's in chapter 1 or 2..there is a schematic for the 1st suit "Engineering Suit".

The schematics for the suits are pretty easy to find.

the suits i found without really searching them are:

- Engineering Suit

- Security Suit

- Vintage Suit

- Advanced Suit

and after u finish the game once, two new suit are available for New Game+

- Riot Security Suit

- Elite Engineering Suit

i don't really know if these are all the suits or not, so if anyone found others, please let me know about them :D

you start with the straitjacket, after that, in the room with the 1st shop, can't remember exactly if it's in chapter 1 or 2..there is a schematic for the 1st suit "Engineering Suit".

The schematics for the suits are pretty easy to find.

the suits i found without really searching them are:

- Engineering Suit

- Security Suit

- Vintage Suit

- Advanced Suit

and after u finish the game once, two new suit are available for New Game+

- Riot Security Suit

- Elite Engineering Suit

i don't really know if these are all the suits or not, so if anyone found others, please let me know about them :D

Crap. I am on chapter 6 and missed all the suits schematics. I haven't found 1 yet. Damn. I am still using the stupid original suits. Plus, the shop hasn't allowed me to buy any others yet.

Every suit schematic is behind a Power Node door. For this reason I always keep one on me and never use my last one. They also cost 20k, 40k, and my guess is 60-80k(haven't gotten to the last suit yet) respectively. So I try not to let my cash go below those numbers so I can buy each suit as I find them.

Every suit schematic is behind a Power Node door. For this reason I always keep one on me and never use my last one. They also cost 20k, 40k, and my guess is 60-80k(haven't gotten to the last suit yet) respectively. So I try not to let my cash go below those numbers so I can buy each suit as I find them.

:| in my 1st playthrough i never opened a door with a power node :| and still got those suits...

and the suits ar not expensive at all, the last one, the advanced suit it's around 40k, don't know exactly how much...

Edited by DarkSiders

:| in my 1st playthrough i never opened a door with a power node :| and still got those suits...

and the suits ar not expensive at all, the last one, the advanced suit it's around 40k, don't know exactly how much...

How did you obtain these suits? I am on chapter 10 and the only suit available without needing the schematics is the Security suit. Other than that, the shop didnt offer me any suits. I did find another suit but only by opening a node door.