Single player tips?

This game has frustrated me to no end. I don't think I'm that bad at it; I had no troubles with the first one and really enjoyed it. On this one I'm about ready to just accept I threw away $10 and give up.

I have tried stage 3 about 12 times and always die at the end. My AI players are immediately killed (great AI, just stand there and die) once the Sheriff shows up with the exploding zombies, and there are too many zombies left to take on by myself even if I manage to kill the Sheriff.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to continually play the first two stages to boost my characters before I can survive?

Did it on my third try myself, and all I can advise is to get over to the Flying Donut as soon as possible to let that take out any spare zombies and (hopefully) knock some health off the Sheriff.

I also blew up the car in the middle to set the Sheriff and some zombies on fire as well.

This game has frustrated me to no end. I don't think I'm that bad at it; I had no troubles with the first one and really enjoyed it. On this one I'm about ready to just accept I threw away $10 and give up.

I have tried stage 3 about 12 times and always die at the end. My AI players are immediately killed (great AI, just stand there and die) once the Sheriff shows up with the exploding zombies, and there are too many zombies left to take on by myself even if I manage to kill the Sheriff.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to continually play the first two stages to boost my characters before I can survive?

i had trouble as well but i kept trying and i got it and yes you could go back to the first two stages if you think that it would help you that much try to hold on to their special powers a little longer if you can per stage :uzi:

I think it's a good idea to play the second stage repeatedly to upgrade your characters. After doing that I went from stage 5 through the end in one go.

Just remember to use the different pwnage abilities and especially remember that the father's one regenerates health, which is quite useful. And as someone stated, use Jeremy's pwnage on the bigger zombies, since it takes them down quite easily, especially if it's upgraded and his machine gun is as well.

• 2 weeks later...