Will You Be Buying WWE 13?

OneChozen1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pumped for this game, especially the attitude mode and some of the features like the OMG! Moment Mode.

Also, apparently, CM Punk's "Ice Cream Bar" T-Shirt has been confirmed as some type of bonus, might be a pre-order bonus like the Miz alternate attires were for WWE '12.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be buying as the main update to the game is "realistic sound"... no mention of improving the piece of **** that is online - whether its matches or the unreliable community creations or nothing about fixing all the glitches in universe mode.

If I feel the need to play with wrestlers from the Attitude era, I'm just gonna play WWF Attitude from the old PSX - it still stands the test of time 13 years on...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably rent it as I did with WWE 12

I like the look of it so far with the Attitude Era (which coincidentally was the last time I actually watched WWE) but I find that these games lack replay value after achievement hunting is completed due to the truly shocking servers.. plus I'm not very good at fighting games online..

Add to that the fact that it's due to be released in the UK November 2nd, a few days after Assassins Creed 3 and 11 days before Black Ops 2.. it's just bad timing for me

Edited by blenderhead

This is a tough sell for me, the game has been out for nearly a year and we're all still getting these messed up server not available, being thrown out CC section over and over again.

To top it off, to repay the fans who loyally purchased the game, they decided to give us some junk DLC to download for free, oh yeah but only for a limited time....

Would have been nice if once the time to DL it was over, the servers actually worked..

No such luck.

Think I'll be passing this year, it's a real shame too.

Although I think maybe somewhere along the line I might change my mind, I'm somehow doubting it.

I will eventually buy it, but I am uncertain if I will buy it as soon as it comes out. I will wait until closer to that day and see how everything is going or even wait until it is out to see what everyone's complaints about it are. If there are still major issues (i.e. online servers) or if new issues arise, then I will wait until the price drops, which is what I did with WWE '12.

I'll probably get it. While no WWE game seems even close to topping Here Comes The Pain, I still enjoy the last one. Seems like the CAW gets worse every year though. Wish they'd give that an overhaul! Can't wait to play as Shawn Michaels beating Austin at Wrestlemania 14, an rewriting history the way it should've been though : p

• 4 weeks later...

I will buy because I found wwe 12 pretty funny to play. (can't talk about server for online as i don't play it).

The game has a good amount of cool moves compared to svr 11,10...

Hope wwe 13 will keep them all and add some with all the attitude era wrestlers.

I didn't enjoy and play that much a wwe game since svr 2007.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...