Deleting Game

GodLike499

I recently completed Googly Eyes, Kinect Me, and Build A Buddy, and wanted to delete them from my hard drive. I was able to find and delete Build A Buddy from my hard drive in the Games tab, but the only thing in the Googly Eye and Kinect Me folders were my save games (videos, images, etc.) Where are the applications stored so I can purge them so they no longer come up in Kinect Labs?

Also, how should I start Kinect Labs? The only way I've been able to get it to come up is by putting a pin on the file from my download queue; and to open it, I have to select "Download" and once the guide menu comes up, I can select "Play Now". Kinect Labs isn't under "My Games", "My Apps", or Recent tabs.

• 1 month later...

Any luck figuring out how to delete Kinect Me and Googly Eyes? I seem to have the same problem as you.

As for starting Fun Labs, what i do is search Bing for Kinect Fun Labs (I use the voice prompts). Go to the general Fun Labs add-on and then choose to redownload and then hit play now. Which seems to be the same thing that you do but from a different menu. This is the only way that I could figure out how to start it.

EDIT: Also posted in your Kinect Me thread in hopes that you see one.

Edited by exit9500