HOW bad is Mile High Club?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it's no piece of cake, but it can be done. Patience is key for this achievement. Once you start trying, you won't want to stop trying until you unlock it... And when you do... it's one of the best feelings ever.

Yes it is. You are in a way a member of a special club(the Mile High Club, jackets are extra), I toast to any gamer that has unlocked this.

It'll leave bitemarks in your controller for sure, but as long as you have a great amount of patience, it won't be a problem. I used about 3-4 hours in one sitting, but as long as you keep a routine and discover the patterns that your enemies make, you'll only get closer and closer to the hostage situation for every go. I definitely recommend you doing this. This is a true achievement to be earned!

Good luck!

Ive had the game since release and put it down once I knew how hard this achievement was. Been really bored lately so decided to give it another shot.

The other night i was trying different techniques for about 3 hours solid! Grrrr!

Wake up this morning feeling fresh and crack it after 3 attempts - ooooooo the feeling!

Be patient and good luck!

Patience and know where to place the flash bangs are the two main things.

A wee tip for anyone trying it...

Once you get to the VIP at the end run towards him when the timer counts down. It gives you such a bigger target ti aim for.

Good Luck.

know where to place the flash bangs

If your good at the game, that's the only you need to worry about, just do it on a easy difficulty to see where the ennemies are and how many they are actually. After that, go back on the hardest difficulty setting and just throw your flashbangs when there's a big bunch of ennemies and you know your maybe going to die if you don't throw that flash :p.

I got it on my first tries. So, It's not that hard.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with that!

I have 1000'd Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty: Black OPs without much of a challenge. How do you think I would fare with this achievement everyone is going on about?

It's definitely a pain in the cock, but keep trying and you'll get it. If you get too frustrated, put it down for a couple of days and try again. I watched some walk throughs on youtube that were pretty helpful.

It's very difficult, but like most people said ' It can be done.' There are a lot of guides on Youtube, I can't remember which one I used to help me which way to go and where to wait, but just keep trying, and whatever you do, don't give up. It took me maybe an hour or 2, and then couple days after I got it, I went through it again and it was no problem because I played it so much.

• 1 month later...

It is the hardest achievement ive ever gotten. Its not impossible just keeping trying and eventually you will get it. I had it beatin within the first hour but i shot the civillian! It took me at least 2-3 hours untill i got it

I beat the Mile High Club before I beat that one mission where you have to wait for the chopper (Where you play as Price, in Chernobyl) I think its called One shot, one kill or something. That level in my opinion was harder than the Mile High Club. Damn chopper seemed like it took an hour with all those enemies and grenades.

Yes it is. You are in a way a member of a special club(the Mile High Club, jackets are extra), I toast to any gamer that has unlocked this.

^ What he said. Veteran was tough, but this was by far the hardest achievement I've ever gotten in a game. I'd say it probably took me between 5-6 hours of playing and a couple of youtube walkthroughs to finally beat this. I actually got very lucky at the end, when I rounded the corner to the cockpit, there was one last guy I had forgotten about and I was reloading my pistol. I was very luckily able to stab him and finish the mission and then thank God I'd never have to do it again.

So yes, it's pretty hard.

• 2 weeks later...