Chapter 8. I am stuck.

TekkenLord666

I am on chapter 8. Its the area where you use the canisters and attach them to a door and shoot the canisters and use them as boosts to open the door. That part I got. the next part i am stuck with these things that look like meat spinners or grinders and the guy comes on and tells you this is the end of the line. how do i proceed?

I am on chapter 8. Its the area where you use the canisters and attach them to a door and shoot the canisters and use them as boosts to open the door. That part I got. the next part i am stuck with these things that look like meat spinners or grinders and the guy comes on and tells you this is the end of the line. how do i proceed?

Fly through... lol

There are small openings for you to fly through it, do it slow and steady.

choose the bottom right as it is spinning clockwise, use stasis to slow it down then fly through it.