Tomahawk ruins Sticks and Stones

Rifle Elite

Yes that's right, the Tomahawk ruins this enjoyable playlist. There are three weapons, the crossbow, ballistic knife, and a tomahawk. Only the Crossbow can be used for long-range. Especially on smaller maps a lot of people simply will go for close-range ballistic knife kills, however, when having a ballistic knife fight you are often at such a close range that a tomahawk kill is easily made. As you know Tomahawk kills reset the score to 0. Now this could add an extra factor to the game to keep in mind, however, it's way too easy to get a Tomahawk kill. All you need to do is to get in knifing range (which isnt hard because people dont have guns and have to reload after every crossbow/knife shot) and then instead of hitting the right stick, you hit the right bumper. Because its so ridicilously easy, it doesnt even matter how good you are in this playlist, soon or later someone will rush at you anyway and get a tomahawk kill on you. And there's little to do against. You cant even hide because you show up as a golden dot on the map.

I just played 2 Stick and Stones game. Game one, I have atleast 2 times the amount of kills as everyone else, yet I finish ''just'' 3rd because I got humiliated twice. Next game, I again get the most kills, Im in the lead the whole game, then with 20 secodns left I get humiliated.

Now what exactly is the point of this tomahawk thing? Even if you miss it, you can pick it up again, and again, and again. Is it just there to piss people off? To make sure nobody wants to play this playlist? Because there always is atleast 1 noob, who cant get any kills, and then chase the number 1 person the entire game to get a tomahawk kill.

Some of you will say, if they do it, you can do it too. However, if someoen gets a tomahawk kill on me in the final minute of the game, there's no way Im going to humilate every player in the game within a minute.

It makes the game frustrating, tense and exciting at the same time for me.

The tension that at any point you could be reset to 0 and the excitement if you bankrupt the leader in the dieing seconds. (Frustrating = obvious).

This is all just my opinion though.

Yeah, but this is a wager playlist. A wager playlist should have some skills involved in it. In Gun Game you can be reset one tier when you get knifed. Ok, fair, that's just 1 tier and it mekes sure people dont use a sniper rifle at knifing range or blow themselve and someone else up with a rocket. But a tomahawk kill is more than that. It completely reset you. Imagine being reset to tier 1 in a Gun game if you get knifed. That would be horrible, especially at the end of the game

IMO the Tomahawk should be just like the knife in Gun Game. It takes away 100 points (that's 1 kill) but not 20 kills ( or more) worth of points

Yeah, but this is a wager playlist. A wager playlist should have some skills involved in it. In Gun Game you can be reset one tier when you get knifed. Ok, fair, that's just 1 tier and it mekes sure people dont use a sniper rifle at knifing range or blow themselve and someone else up with a rocket. But a tomahawk kill is more than that. It completely reset you. Imagine being reset to tier 1 in a Gun game if you get knifed. That would be horrible, especially at the end of the game

IMO the Tomahawk should be just like the knife in Gun Game. It takes away 100 points (that's 1 kill) but not 20 kills ( or more) worth of points

I agree with taking away one kill but not completely removing it. Maybe make back stab reset your score to 0

Sure its frustrating, but Its the name of the game, Literally. The purpose and objective of the game is to Tomahawk people, while trying not to catch one yourself.

Yes, thats why a Tomahawk kill only gives you 10% of a crossbow/ballistic knife kill.

You're wrong. If you only use the Tomahawk you arent going to win either. The only way you can win in this playlist is by being extremely lucky.

Yes, thats why a Tomahawk kill only gives you 10% of a crossbow/ballistic knife kill.

You're wrong. If you only use the Tomahawk you arent going to win either. The only way you can win in this playlist is by being extremely lucky.

Actually, I've seen people win first with 6 kills, 4 being tomahawk, so you can win with only tomahawk pretty much

Get better at evading and tomahawking. Problem solved. You call wager a skill playlist? Lol, well if you consider it a skill playlist, than get better at evading and strategizing.

There's no way to evade a tomahawk if you are inside an house on Nuketown, someone runs up the stairs and is just a few feet away from you.

Also, like I said, there's no strategy possible to prevent tomahawk. If a guy tries to tomahawk-kill you the entire match, you soon or later will be killed.

And im not saying wager matches take skill, Im saying they SHOULD take skill, because you play for money. Its no supposed to be a friggin' lottery

i love this playlist. ive been tomahawked in the last 20 seconds myself and still was in the money by the games end. ive played games where there was a 4 way tie for 3rd with everybody at 0 points due to so many tomahawks. u might not like it but i absolutely love it the way it is.

I think its brilliant cause it lets me get my own back on people who ONLY KNIFE. I think thats more annoying. People who just don't try and use the crossbow or ballistic knife and just sprint at you across the map.

Also nice to see someone thought this thread was an opportunity to show off their lame tomahawk from 2 feet away montage.

And im not saying wager matches take skill, Im saying they SHOULD take skill, because you play for money. Its no supposed to be a friggin' lottery

Actually my friend it is just like the lottery and that is the point and why Treyarch put it in the game. I totally agree that its frustrating as hell and that is why I do not play Sticks and Stones.

Actually my friend it is just like the lottery and that is the point and why Treyarch put it in the game. I totally agree that its frustrating as hell and that is why I do not play Sticks and Stones.

Agreed, basically to solve your damn problem just quit playing Stick & Stones simple as that & you won't get tomahawk no more & you won't complain.

I don't even bother with it anymore, after being in the top spot, often with double or triple the kills of my opponents, only to have everyone in the game chase me around with tomahawks for the last 90 seconds because they have no way of catching up.

I've been doing gun game and sharpshooter since and actually having fun, also finish in first or second most games, I don't mind the rank down on a knife at all, or losing my point multiplier, it just means I Ned to work harder to lock down the win. If th tomahawk removed a few kills, or a quarter of your points I'd certainly give it a few hours again - at least there would be diminishing returns on tomahawking people.

Just my opinion, though...I know a lot of people who enjoy the playlist the way it is, I simply don't.

There is a way to beat the tomahawk.

Be faster with your balls knife.

If you get tomy'd in the back, then you deserve it. But if you're standing still and not moving around, then you deserve to backrupt.

I'm not too good with the tomy so I usually only do it to campers and people not looking at me- it's what you get.

The axe is just perfect imo.