Coming in May 2012

Emcee Shadow

• 4 months later...

After months have passed with no information. I finally see this on the twitter feed:

RetroCR @ghostaustin There's a release window now but I'm not announcing anything yet to leave flexibility for a potential earlier date.

4 days ago

I have no idea when it could come out now. Summer of arcade would have been perfect. I guess i'll update this when more information comes to light. I just hope soon because, the longer I wait for this with few updates from the developer, I start loosing my anxiousness to play it.

• 5 months later...
After months have passed with no information. I finally see this on the twitter feed:

RetroCR @ghostaustin There's a release window now but I'm not announcing anything yet to leave flexibility for a potential earlier date.

4 days ago

I have no idea when it could come out now. Summer of arcade would have been perfect. I guess i'll update this when more information comes to light. I just hope soon because, the longer I wait for this with few updates from the developer, I start loosing my anxiousness to play it.

Retro City Rampage hits XBLA on Jan. 2