How many of you can say your Gamerscore is 100% honest?

DanielFullard

Now before I start I just wanna make clear this is not another rant at Gamesave cheats and boosters. I dont particualry mind as it doesnt effect me and if thats what you wanna do then so be it.

But how many of us on here can say that they have never cheated to get an achivement? And yes I include boosting in that even down to thinks such as playign a match 50 times and quitting etc

I boosted every one of my Prey online achievements. There's no way I was going to play a lag filled game for 500 total kills. Screw that.

Stone me if you choose.

Agree, we do what we have to. We play for achievements, we do not cheat in any way that should be a problem, and we dont gamesave. We are gamerscore whores here, and we want a quickie as much as possible. The easiest way is the best way, the fastest is the best way. we love "Achievement unlocked". Thats what we do.

and you can stone me to i dont care.

I've helped my friends boost online in Saint's Row, but I never have never boost for myself. I've have however done single player stuff like:

In Oblivion I did the arena glitch, although it would have been easy since I had 120 chamelion, I just felt like doing it so there wouldn't be a chance for my armor breaking.

I used item glitch to get my alchy all the way up, to make more money and get merchant skill (I think that's what it was called), wasn't really going for that skill though, I just wanted some good stuff to use, and didn't have that much money at a time.

I would rather not waste time playing a games multiplayer if it sucks, so I'll grab a friend and get crackin on the online achievements. Or if the achievement requires you to fulfill a requirement that you realisticly wouldn't encounter (such as kill 5 enemies with one mortar strike in battlefield), then I'll get some help as well.

i'll boost if a game sucks and i just wanna get rid of it,or if the online sux then i'll do it with a friend to get it out of the way quickly but apart from that im legit,i try and buy games that i like and get 1000 points on them,not just buy them for the points,but if a game is really shit (i.e. over g fighters) i get rid of it straightaway