Excited or Meh?

• 4 weeks later...

@ckingvengence Graphics don't matter. They may not look up to date but that wouldn't make the game not playable.

I love family guy but this doesn't have me interested. It's coming out what.. this month and I've barely heard anything about it. I'm more excited for the South Park game. I will wait for this game to fall down in price and get it at cheapest.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited, but that said, my biggest concern is that it's going to be a rehash of every ones favorite Family Guy bits. As much as I like the premise (loved the multiverse episode), some fresh content would be good. And given that the games centered around the great Stewie/Brian double act, the dialogue should be good.

I'm nervous. I want it to be good and fun to play but I just have a feeling it's going to be rubbish.

Just got 1000/1000 on it. The game handles exactly like a third person CoD. It's extremely easy and fun to play. Not much for replay value and the secondary objectives were a bore without a guide but other than that I enjoyed my sunday afternoon / monday morning playing it.

Just got 1000/1000 on it. The game handles exactly like a third person CoD. It's extremely easy and fun to play. Not much for replay value and the secondary objectives were a bore without a guide but other than that I enjoyed my sunday afternoon / monday morning playing it.

Hey there.

How long to 1k it?

Hey there.

How long to 1k it?

About 6-10 hours.

Multiverse Madness took me 2h 10mins solo run and gunning with Brian and a shotgun.

Multiplayer is boosted in 10 mins or less with a second controller.

Challenges took about 25 mins to do, the last one you need two controllers but you can do it all as Lois with a bit more difficulty. If you have someone there to overwatch as Peter it makes it a lot easier.

Story mode took me 8-10 hours but that's because I was checking every nook and cranny for the Secondary Objectives (level specific collectibles) but there isn't too many. The Teddys in Santa's Sweatshop eluded me (there are some in destroyable presents and the one I missed was on a chair in Santas office.) and the gold coins in Long John Peter's level (hint: Destroy EVERY crate you see on the ship you start on, you should have 8 before you hop onto your ship where you will find the 9th one under a box at the front of the ship).

Realistically with a guide the game should be about 6 hours, 4 if it wasn't for the Horde mode.

About 6-10 hours.

Multiverse Madness took me 2h 10mins solo run and gunning with Brian and a shotgun.

Challenges took about 25 mins to do, the last one you need two controllers but you can do it all as Lois with a bit more difficulty. If you have someone there to overwatch as Peter it makes it a lot easier.

Story mode took me 8-10 hours but that's because I was checking every nook and cranny for the Secondary Objectives (level specific collectibles) but there isn't too many. The Teddys in Santa's Sweatshop eluded me (there are some in destroyable presents and the one I missed was on a chair in Santas office.) and the gold coins in Long John Peter's level (hint: Destroy EVERY crate you see on the ship you start on, you should have 8 before you hop onto your ship where you will find the 9th one under a box at the front of the ship).

Realistically with a guide the game should be about 6 hours, 4 if it wasn't for the Horde mode.

I'm playing it right now and I got a question. For the $50,000 achievement, do you have to have $50,000 at one time or can I spend the money I currently have and it will eventually pop?

About 6-10 hours.

Thank you very much.

It´s gonna be a nice break from Sonic Racing Transformed and Hitman Absolution,the first one is getting me nuts.

I just hope this is better than Ben10 Omniverse, which is awfull, almost unplayable.

• 4 weeks later...
About 6-10 hours.

I thought I was going to have this game sitting at home for a while, until someone came round and helped me do the co-op challenge "someone to watch over me".

Thankfully after reading this post I persevered with the challenge "someone to watch over me" solo, and got the game finished. The hardest part I found on this challenge was making the jump with Lois, died 5+ times trying to make the jump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...