Just Unlocked all Intel accidentally

PrinceAdel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a a way to undo it....delete your save :D

Edit: and just to point out, unless this is the first game ever with collectables and cheats to unlock them, then deleting the save or starting a new one is the only way to get them back so you can get the achievement. No other game i've ever come across has let you, can't see why they would need to have a reverse (cept for us achievement whores but then why use cheats in the first place).

Edited by Killerchronic

There is a a way to undo it....delete your save :D

Edit: and just to point out, unless this is the first game ever with collectables and cheats to unlock them, then deleting the save or starting a new one is the only way to get them back so you can get the achievement. No other game i've ever come across has let you, can't see why they would need to have a reverse (cept for us achievement whores but then why use cheats in the first place).

Deleting the save does not work :[

How have you accidentally entered this?

It tells you that you wont be able to get the achievement once you've entered yes, which im presuming is why you want to reverse it?

You have to read that and then type in Y E S & then press enter...........there is no way you could have accidentally done this without knowing what you were doing.....surely?

You'll have to throw away your TV, Xbox 360, game disc, and controller and replace them all. Then start a new account.

This happened to my cousin and that is the only way to fix it.

If you need help throwing away your stuff I have a bin in my living room that could do with all these items in it.