Achievement Trading Thread

The Stray

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game. Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------

Use this thread to trade online achievements with other forum members.

(Note: Please don't send me invites, since I've already completed this game.)

Edited by The Stray

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres not many in ranked at the moment anyway since the game isn't exactly out in europe yet.

I jumped online just now and found some random guy in mexico.. did. not. like (i'm in UK).

This game plays quite well online, i was able to do quite a few HD cancels etc without too much issue. Stick to 3+ bars and you are good.

I'm online right now so i will message a couple of you and see what you guys are doing, feel free to message me also.

I thought all the online achievements pertained to ranked matches. Now I see that isn't exactly true. If anyone is online and wants to go through some online matches, just send me a message on Live.

I won't lie, I'm not KoF champ or anything. In fact I've played 12 matches online, all ranked, and the lowest levelled character I fought was level 18. Needless to say, for a newbie like me, I was destroyed. Sometimes I was able to defeat their first two characters, but those were on good matches.

Live ID : Rockman1974

I'm always up for a few matches to help people boost up some of their achievements.

I mostly need help for the wins in a row for ranked.

And possibly someone who just plays the game for fun (because much as I love the game. I am trash at it. :/ )

GT: C R U M VLLL (yes those are Ls. If you put Is, you'll get my old unused dead gamertag)

I currently have a 4 win in a row (lucky me, I found someone worse than me) so should be wrapped up easily with some help.

Edited by C-R-U-M VIII

To all those that sent friend requests, I'm just about done with my latest review for Zelda, and I'll be back in fighting form to help boost some online achievements (unranked of course) within the next few days. If you see me on Live and not already in a party, by all means send me a message and we can get started.