Release Date Announced

Comatose

Excellent news. Hopefully the surprise achievement will unlock properly now for the last dlc.

Too bad you still wouldn't get it since you SUUCK!:p

Nah just kidding. It should be fixed since it is suppose to come with the title update, which I believe is being released along side the DLC. It better, not that it matters anyway since it will still take another what, 17 weeks, to finish the game?

I am watching the dev team discussion from this evening and it sounds like the TU is included in the DLC download/is being released at the same time as the DLC tomorrow.

EDIT: They've basically confirmed the TU is coming tomorrow as it will be required for everyone to play whether or not they have invested in the VIP pack.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Too bad you still wouldn't get it since you SUUCK!:p

Nah just kidding. It should be fixed since it is suppose to come with the title update, which I believe is being released along side the DLC. It better, not that it matters anyway since it will still take another what, 17 weeks, to finish the game?

Lol yup you already know ... and don't worry ill help you :p

And your right. It sucks that we can't finish this for another 17 weeks. I can't wait to complete this shit.