Superstar and exp question

Toshin

I beat the game in local coop, main profile on insane, second on casual, and got 125 stars, but when checked my stats says 0 of 126. Is this normal?

The second question is about exp. In my first playthrough i get to level 16 with earned gifts, on second rised to level 31, with lots of less gifts. Will exp requirements to level up will increase on every level or not? And in re-up?

Thanks.

For the first question - you were doing the casual/insane exploit method or not?

If yes - the stars count for the achievement, but not for the stats I think

If not, and you were doing it legit, both people have to be on Insane to get the Onyx(Insane) stars and the Superstar cheevo.

Not very sure about the second question through, does it mean like from level 1 to level 2 it´s 3000xp and from level 2 to level 3 it´s 4500xp?

If that´s what you are asking, the answer is yes, like in every game, you always need more XP to level up from different levels.

Also for re-ups, when there is no re-up and you´re leveling up for first time, then it´s like 20000xp from level 20 to level 21, but when you´re at first re-up then it´s like 20100xp for some reason, and it goes up every re-up.

Edited by GeneralGranko

Just play it, get every insane achieve, and my star counter even says 125, but achieve progression 0.

About experience, i noticed it on mp modes, 8400 for level 32, 8575 for level 33. Still weird that i get same level ups.

I beat the game in local coop, main profile on insane, second on casual, and got 125 stars, but when checked my stats says 0 of 126. Is this normal?

The second question is about exp. In my first playthrough i get to level 16 with earned gifts, on second rised to level 31, with lots of less gifts. Will exp requirements to level up will increase on every level or not? And in re-up?

Thanks.

Well the "gifts" (prized boxes) do come a lot less once you lev up, it takes forever to get one eventually. I would sugest you save them right now for post patch cause after the patch they will give you stuck instead of silly XP.

As for RE-UPs, im not sure the ammount required change or not by re-ups, i used to play a lot GOWJ on release, now way less, but when i do play my lev get up pretty fast, so for me im sure its only a "used to play everyday" now not so much. I don't think it change really.