Where is the best place to get the roll over achievement????

I know u can get it at the airport but every time i go there i know i get more than 5 spins. Dose all the spins have to happen b4 i hit the ground???

and what is the best car that i can use that would turn fast or get hight which every 1 i need

Edited by Farfrompuken1

I know u can get it at the airport but every time i go there i know i get more than 5 spins. Dose all the spins have to happen b4 i hit the ground???

and what is the best car

Airport is the best place for the achievement friend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC2tFG8kCcw]YouTube - GTA 4 Rolled Over Achievement TUTORIAL (HQ)[/ame]

you have to be patience though. You will get it eventually.

I got it in like 7 tries with a Turismo at the airport. the way i got it was race down the runway at full speed, then hit one of the yellow ramp thingies with the right half of your car. I think i got about 7 to 8 spins in one jump.

so it dosnt matter which car i choose as long as its fast and i hit the ramp with 2 wheels cause i was doing it 4 a long time and was getting no where.

and besides the air port is there another area i can get it cause the achievement guide thread said to go to stunt jump #8. i tried off that but i think i only did like 2 turns

i did it at the airport but i also noticed that if you go to the two stunt jumps at the south end of aldernay up on the highway if you hit those at an angle with a fast car you can easily do 5 there also

do u know which jump. where exactly its located on the map????

and what is the best car that i can use that would turn fast or get hight which every 1 i need

It means full rolls, not going from on your wheels to on the roof, it has to be a full roll.

Unless you get extremely lucky and get it in an accident. your best bet is in the Airport that's where I got it.

http://th107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/deminpig/gif/th_1zczihs-1.gifhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/324/UPq1sqQ=.jpg

Edited by Rammbone

I would use a police car because its very fast and top heavy. Some people get this achievement in two seconds but for me, it took two hours. I finally got it when I jumped a yellow thing in the airport and just when I was about to botch another run...a FBI car clipped my edge and kept me spinning. BOOM!!! Achievement unlocked!!! It was quite amazing :)

couldn't get the glitch to work, so i did it legitimately.

works better with sports cars. i think i used a turismo or a banshee, i forget. but it spawned at the airport, whatever it was, after i wrecked a few cars trying for the achievement.

i didn't use the yellow ramps.

i used the staircases for getting onto planes. from the northern end (by the annhilator), i ran down towards the control tower, and hit the last staircase going that way with two wheels. after about two flips, i clipped the wing of a moving airplane, and did three more.

I was trying for like an hour at the airport, charging down the runways, hitting the sloped sign and rolling over 3 times but struggling with anything more.

Then after another triple roll, I land continue along the grass, hit the next sign totally wrong, go up in the air, land on my left side without even 1 complete roll, back on my wheels, then *pop* up comes the rolled over achievement.

Now I have put in plenty of time and effort into trying to get this, after completing the story, but for it just to pop up when I didn't even roll?? Atleast now I can move onto the other achievements, but this was just plain weird.