Mayhem Missions

TheFincher

Evening all!

Im ever so stuck on these Mayhem ones......... i cant figure out what im doing wrong, i go to the specified location and shoot everything with the required weapon but cant seem to get even close to the right amount......... Mostly stuck on level 5, Any advice grealy appreciated :)

I had some trouble with Mayhem before. But you'll figure out that level 4-6 are the hardest ones. First off it's good knowledge to know the weapons are randomized. You want to shoot for an AK or M4, Grenades, or a Pump Shotgun. Uzi is nice, but you want to stick to Shotguns, Grenades, Rifles, Pistols do nothing. Now these "Bonuses" they talk about, are not that helpful. Blowing as much stuff up is most important. Second knowledge you should know is that it's MAYHEM, you can destroy fences, kill civs, blow up cars, pop tires, blow up benches, crashing into things if you're in a car, or just tip something like a lamp post over. This is VITAL to winning. In a lot of areas you're sent to there will be a long line of fences, if you toss a grenade or a rocket in that direction, then you rack up a huge combo, at that point start blowing normal stuff up, if your combo starts to run out look for a newspaper stand to blow up. If you don't have a grenade, cars work just as well. After that point just start blowing stuff up.

At level 6 it's possible to get a rocket launcher, if you start off without one, just quit and restart until you get one. The Rocket launcher is a sure win, just blow up everything in sight. For level 8 you NEED a rocket launcher, I've tried it with just a rifle and some grenades, but I didn't make the cut.

If you need help blowing stuff up, if you don't have a rifle, or suck with grenades, you'll want to use a shotgun or uzi. Both uzis work very well up close, and the pump action/sawn off work best for shotguns. If you get an auto shotgun, it's worthless. That's all the tips I have, hope that helps.

In my opinion, the best way to do these is to just stay in your car (pref. one that can take a lot of damage) and just run over street lights, mailboxes, people, anything you can mow over. This will drive your combo WAY UP as long as you keep hitting things. I've had my combo up to like 100-120, and by the time it got there, I already won the mission with lots of time to spare..