Creech

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Myself and one other are looking to join a group for the MP achieves (both original and DLC) or create a group if need be. How many players/controllers are required to do this?

Contact me on XBL with a message pertaining to Crysis 3.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post. But it has been a week and I'm changing the contents. If it is that bad please let me know.

Looking to boost 2 achievements only. Hit me baby one more time and I see cloaked people. They are the only two achievements that are basically impossible to get now without boosting. Since the small amount of people on only ever play deathmatch as far as I can tell. I'm not sure how many it takes to start a game but it seems to take max 12 people. So I'd like to start a list of people that want to do those two.

EDIT:

At 11-12 pm central on March 1st. Me and two others are going to try to get 3 other people together to get a lobby for spears going. And afterwards for hunters as well. We only need 6 total. So we should have half. Hopefully we can get 3 more. You can message me or Its Low Key about the group.

EDIT 2:

Nevermind. I have all the multiplayer achievements now.

Edited by ikuyok

looking to go for all the online achievements i need left and what other ppl need...

trying to get a full lobby to boost them all in one night.

msg me GT: illegal beagle

add your name to the list as soon as we get enough ppl well start

1. illegal beagle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...