Shotgun Montages

If you're interested in watching good shotgun footage, take a look at my montages. The first is entitled, "Collateral Damage", with several Spas 12 double kills. The second is a multi-shotgun montage with numerous shotty killstreaks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpezrjU9H98]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 SPAS 12 Shotgun Montage "Collateral Damage"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjscKkcHA8]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 SHOTGUN MONTAGE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjscKkcHA8][/ame]

Edited by x TheBigDeal x
wrong link

I got really, really bored of watching the Spas being used without precision.

Collaterals are nothing with the Spas dude. Keep doing what you're doing, by all means. But it's like watching a kid get his first shiny pokemon card, only to realize it's a Mr Mime.

Spas is a great gun. Now try to be surgical with it.

First of all, thanks for watching and your comment. However, to say the Spas wasn't used with precision in my video in my opinion is false. In most of the collateral clips, I wasn't just spraying into a big crowd of enemies and getting lucky. Instead, I saw 2 or more enemies and aimed down the sights before hitting them.... Admittedly, all collaterals (even sniping) are just being in the right place at the right time with the enemy lining up for you and do require a bit of luck, but I wouldn't say I didn't use precision or wasn't surgical with the Spas.

Again, not trying to start words with you, just giving my opinion as well.

To each their own mate. I appreciate the work that goes in to recording and editing videos, not to mention the gameplay... But that just isn't the level of Spas-use-age I like to see.

Also, as above.

So maybe you should make a video and show us how it's done.

Mmm...

I got bored, Mainly because i hear the first song from first vid all the time -.- And it was pretty much just the same thing, But good to see a montage that isnt just sniping. And shotguns do take skill, I was shit with shotguns at the start, then i realised how much it pissed people off. and now im using them all the time doing pretty good with them. And im sure many other people are More skillful than others with the shotguns. Like the Idiots who run arround on Wide open space maps with a shotgun trying to shoot you from half way accross the map.

Yeah, I agree with True Skill, they do take alot of skill if you are going to use them for an entire game (and not just pull it out when cornered....no pun intended LOL). Because they are limited in accuracy and especially range, you have to be clever and crafty in your gameplay to get up close without being noticed. They are absolutely devastating within range though.

Curious to see what level of Spas-use-age you are talking about, any vids floating about on Youtube?

Off the top of my head, Sandy Ravage is pretty beastly with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfTddBO1axw]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: Spas 12 Ownage - Sandy Ravage[/ame]

This isn't a recorded montage, it's a few hours of clips. What I'm talking about is the absolute precision, the use of range that this gun offers.

I think I come off a bit brash in my comments on the video, I just hate seeing the same thing being put out - which is why I'd just encourage OP to spend a while longer perfecting it.

xD And you never say anything harsh? I have been in arguments with you before and have personally seen some of your harsh posts. :p

Oh look who it is! Hows it going? Yeah, I know I can be an asshole, but so can everyone.

I just don't like how people put this guy down because they don't like his video. :\