Messege for whoever is considering to start playing this game.

izzy meli

Okay so i started playing this game today even though everybody said its shit and it looked awsome and when i started playing, it was weird and wasnt my type of game but played abit more and was a pretty fun game BUT the thing that completly ruined it was how easy you die.. on easy difficulty! Seriously the opposite team are so damn skilled, i would carry my team and kill most of them while my team mates (AI) sat there with their thumbs up their asses. I cant believe a good new type of game like this is ruined by such bullshit gameplay.. and im struggling on the third level now and im good at video games too, just a heads up to people who wanted to play.

Posted from Xbox360achievements.org App for Android

That's kinda what I like about the AI. Even if you're playing offline, it still plays like online.I still play it here and there, but only when my friend is up to it. We usually get together and play some of this. It's a fun game. I still have it bookmarked up on this, and I have a beacon for it up on my XBL account.

i'd say for £6 it's a good price, anything over £10-£15 would be too high of a price. as the solo A! is shockingly bad,

I got the game for free, and I enjoyed the hell out of it - personally I don't understand what people hate about it so much. I understand that there are occasional issues, but I love the objective and class based play.