Roadmap

Corrupt.

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10

-Offline: 43/43 [1000/1000)

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 200http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: 10-15 hour

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 & level replay

-Number of missable achievements: None, you can replay levels

-Glitched achievements: None

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

-Extra Equipment needed: Second controller

Welcome to the roadmap for G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra. This game is a pretty linear third person shooter, where you can play as a vast array of characters from the G.I. Joe world. It is not the worst game around, and has some fun if repetitive gameplay. Most of the achievements are easy enough and shouldn't give the average gamer many problems.

Step 1

Before you start you will want to unlock the secret characters. At the main menu press :dleft::dup::xbut::dup::dright::ybut: to unlock Classic Duke and :dright::dup::ddown::ddown::ybut: for Classic Scarlett.

Next start playing through the game. Play through on Hardcore difficulty as this will enable you to get higher scores throughout the levels, and also to work towards Hardcore G.I. Joe.

Make sure however that when you do the missions where you fight Shadow Storm, change the difficulty down to easy so you can definitely beat him. You can then replay after on Hardcore. These misssions are as follows:

• Arctic: Deckhouse Six
  • Desert: Robot
  • Jungle: Sludge

Use the collectible guide found here to make sure you get all the intels and contacts, and also drive and operate the turrets in all vehicles. A list of their locations is found here. To switch between driving the vehicle and operating the turrets hit :rbbut:. Drive and fire them all for Gimme The Keys and Turret Syndrome.

There are also achievements for completing missions with two of a particlar type of soldier, so keep an eye on them as you could get some of them done during your playthrough.

After completing all the missions you will have the following achievements:

Baroness

Destro

Firefly

Storm Shattered

Arctic Completed

Desert Completed

Jungle Completed

M.A.S.S. Destruction

Code Cracker

Lost Keys

Nimble Access

Acceleration Celebration

Strike Commander

Strike Lieutenant (These two are for the satellite strike minigames. You may have to go back to these as they can be pretty tough

And if you got all the collectables you will have:

Half The Battle

File-o-phile

Classified

Lost & Found

Step 2

There are a few achievements you will need a second controller for. Do 10 barrel rolls in unison for Double Barrel Roll and play through a whole mission targeting the same enemy with both controllers over 50% of the time for the No "I" In Team achievement. You will also get It Takes Two for finishing a co-op mission.

Mop Up

The mop up on this game will require a running through a few levels. Go back to any levels you didn't get the max rank, to gain more battle points. Once you have at least 130 you will unlock Battle Master. You will also most likely need some of the achievements for completing levels with different Joe combos, and maybe for completing a mission without going man down or with just melee kills. You could just run through mission two over and over to make it go quicker.

Also, don't forget to spend all of your battle points to unlock all of the character for 3 achievements worth 75:gsicon:

Conclusion

This is a fun little game, don't get me wrong it is not the greatest but will keep you entertained for a while. Some of the missions are pretty tough for a game aimed at kids, so the challenge will ensure you don't get too bored. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle!

Edited by Corrupt.

Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (US) Roadmap

Official x360a.org G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (EU) Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!