Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

I've got 1,2,3 (last level), and 4 (epilogue). Looking to grab the H3 epilogue from someone or trade from someone. Also need somebody willing to coop halo 1 and 2. my GT is Xavier0080.

(I also want someone to trade the ones i give to my alt account so i have a set to give away.)

if anyone is feeling generous and has the epilogue checkpoints for halos 3 and 4 i would really appreciate if you can share. i have the CPs for 1 and 2 and the level 10 CP for 3. I'll reshare as much as i can if i get them. Also lookin for someone to run the CE and halo 2 Laso checkpoint levels. I'll be on for the next few hours. Any help is appreciated and i'll repay however i can.

GT: NST Squarepants

if anyone is feeling generous and has the epilogue checkpoints for halos 3 and 4 i would really appreciate if you can share. i have the CPs for 1 and 2 and the level 10 CP for 3. I'll reshare as much as i can if i get them. Also lookin for someone to run the CE and halo 2 Laso checkpoint levels. I'll be on for the next few hours. Any help is appreciated and i'll repay however i can.

GT: NST Squarepants

Hey I will be on later tonight and will pass the to you if you still need

Nope, you have to play them both. CE isn't that bad, you can skip a lot of it and force checkpoints. 2 is even easier.

Took me a while with CE because I didn't know the level skips but halo 2 is hillarious easy if you use the banshee glitch and all the despawning glitches

Yeah, see, these are things I need to find out. All the skipping points and glitches and whatnot.