Freeflow Perfection Club

Intense Light

Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread regarding this very difficult achievement. After many hours of practice, I finally got it myself. Please feel free to leave a message with any tips for those that don't have it. My tip is to simply ignore most of the guides about this achievement and focus on an order that works for you. It doesn't matter what order Batman's special moves are executed, so go with your strengths and follow with your weaknesses.

Edited by Intense Light
spelling

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed. Best place to get it in the story is probably where you get the Party Pooper achievement. I personally got it in one of the combat challenges that had a lot of guys w/o guys with knives. Also, really abuse the move that jumps you over the enemy's head because that will keep you from getting hit.

The best and simplest advice I can give is if you're not 100% comfortable with the combat system to use the A+A evasion continuously to flip over goons in order to get yourself into a better position your next move or for slower ones (i.e. batclaw, RT+Y takedowns, batarangs). As long as you're flipping over enemies, your combo continues. You can perform a single diving roll before executing your next move to maintain your combo. Rolling twice in a row will nullify your combo.

Also, you can stun enemies twice in a row. A third stun will end your combo.

Edited by Dstrukt

I haven't actually gotten this achievement yet but I'm going to go for it tonight... the easiest place will probably be the third and fourth waves of the first combat challenge room as the enemies only have bare fists and pipes. My order of attack will be as follows:

I will start with a cape stun (B) then a Batarang (LT) and after that a Batclaw (RT)... I hardly ever used those attacks in the single player so I just want to get them out of the way since they don't really flow well with me. Once I have those out of the way I will move to (X) trying for critical strikes to build up for the (X+A) and (Y+B) moves. All the while I will be watching for counter (Y) and evasion (A) oppurtunities but I figure those will come naturally. Once I'm down to the last two or three goons I'll do a ground takedown (RT+Y) and hopefully I'll get it! (I'm also hoping this will net me the 40x combo achievement too!)

It's gonna be a long night.

Edited by durdensfriend

Yeah, just got it recently. For those wondering advice on how to get it, I advise just doing the Freeflow challenge rooms. I spent enough time trying to get gold on those rooms (still not done, though D:) that I got significantly better at increasing my variation bonus. How I'm going to finish the golds for the Freeflow challenge rooms, though, I don't know. The extreme rooms are quite tough.

Literally JUST got it 5 minutes ago. It feels good, but I still don't have the 40 combo yet :mad:

Just got the 40 Combo achievement. I did it on Rumble In The Jungle, during the second wave. There are a bunch of enemies, more than enough to get a combo of 40. (Put it this way, I got about a 20 combo, but then I got hit, and I still had enough enemies to get back up to 40).

It was pretty simple. Just keep a nice steady pace of doing one melee attack, evade, one melee attack, evade, (and occasionally counter attacking if needed).

Signed!

I just got it an hour ago on the Intensive Treatment Extreme challenge room. What I did was I started of with the batclaw and then quickly followed up with a counter, then a stun and strike. After that I got the Combo Takedown, Combo Throw, Combo Batarang, Ground takedown, and then finally the A+A move.

A word to people trying to get it, you have to use the Combo Batarang, not just the regular quick-tap.The batarang actually has to knock one of the henchmen down.

Hope this helps someone!

You know.... we really don't need threads bragging about 1000/1000 or earning certain achievements. Threads on how to earn those achievements are fine. But "clubs" bragging about having them don't help anyone. And they make it harder to find the actual help threads.

You know ... we really don't need to be posting all this negativity up in this space.

Almost every forum for every game here has at least one of these "clubs." It is just a stupid/fun way of acknowledging how many of us have done certain things in games.

Back on the subject at hand, YEAH I too have this achievement! It was tricky, but with some practice and luck finally managed to knab it a couple days ago.

You know.... we really don't need threads bragging about 1000/1000 or earning certain achievements. Threads on how to earn those achievements are fine. But "clubs" bragging about having them don't help anyone. And they make it harder to find the actual help threads.

I felt the same way, until I got the achievement myself lol

Durdensfriend, I would suggest starting out with a strike or a counter. Beginning with a cape stun, batarang, or batclaw will not count because they need to be within the combo. Good luck man and let me know if I can help.

Actually you are wrong in regards to the batclaw. You use it to start but after firing it and pulling them towards you there needs to a strike hit on one of the guys for it to count. That is how I earned my achievement!

Also save using the batarang for after you jump over someone with A. Do this with at least two guys left. Jump over both, fire batarang and use the RT+Y takedown. There is three moves taken care of at the end of the combo.

Edited by Vendetta