A Possible Glitched Achievement: Big Head

Danbri

Just put a good solid hour of work (with fellow forumite, izret101) into grinding out Big Head (20 Versus wins) on Ranked, and the damn thing wouldn't unlock.

At least 30 matches were completed, but the leaderboard only recognized 11 of those matches.

I believe it is a similar problem to Doom XBLA games, where a few of the kills in Deathmatch Ranked aren't counted on the Leaderboards.

Just put a good solid hour of work (with fellow forumite, izret101) into grinding out Big Head (20 Versus wins) on Ranked, and the damn thing wouldn't unlock.

At least 30 matches were completed, but the leaderboard only recognized 11 of those matches.

I believe it is a similar problem to Doom XBLA games, where a few of the kills in Deathmatch Ranked aren't counted on the Leaderboards.

We spent roughly an hour doing match after match.

Also if you have TurtleBeach headsets this game is not so great for trying to talk in a party. No way to lower the game volume and still keep up the chat volume.

Anyone get this achieve recently?

• 10 months later...

I know its rather late, but it could be useful for other viewers. The game seems to be very temperamental in recording the wins.

Keep checking the leader boards after say three wins, also back out to the game menu each time you finish a win and before you create another match. The game should then recognise the wins for you.