TPGPG2 FALL RESCUE

LRJAG8 MINIKIT PIECE FINDER

RYD3SJ PERIL FINDER

5KKQ6G RED BRICK FINDER

MBXW7V GOLD BRICK FINDER

ZXEX5D REGENERATE HEARTS

4LGJ7T EXTRA HEARTS

Edited by mlkybrs r on me

maybe it will be like pirates of the caribbean, no multiplier codes just character codes . We will have to find the red blocks for multipliers.

i hope so, because if there are cheats i will use them making the 1000 easier. I've been staying away from cheats for these games ever since indiana jones, but as lazy as ive been with games lately i'd probably use cheats if they were available.

ugh.. This game is a bit different than the previous ones ( I think), Instead of gettign red bricks on levels, they're behind doors inthe gotham world. You need to collect an amount of golds to build the doors. Then of course, you have to pay for them. I can;t speak of all the reds, but the 2x and mini kit detector came that way (only 2 I have as of now and on FREE PLAY.

Advice after the normal playthru, use superman and fly around listening for civies needing help. Should net at least 15 golds. Then visit the funpark (where you first get to drive the cars), each ride will net 1 gold and some circuis games will give you some as will. I think I got about 20 there. I would save the "rooftop challenges" for free roam. You'll be able to swap between more characters.

Open up your map while in Gotham City and press :ybut: to scan the area. All of the red blimps are red blocks. Most them will need either Riddler, Joker or Lex to open them up.

Thank You!, and I am assuming those are only unlocked after finishing one play through?

Edited by euanpetrie
question added

Thank You!, and I am assuming those are only unlocked after finishing one play through?

nope you can unlock most from the get go u just have to unlock the areas by opening the map/vehicle pads a couple need superman and a couple need the flash i think but most of em u can get straight away and they will open areas of your map up so u can scan them

If you look in the back of the book it says to go to legosurvey.com/Batman2 and fill out the survey to get access to cheat codes.

I tried but it kept taking me to the main Lego site so I have no idea.

The cheat codes are in the thread so what would be the point of filling out a survey for them? :)

found the rest:

BWQ2MS DISGUISES

JXN7FJ VINE GRAPPLES

7TXH5K EXTRA TOGGLE

ZHAXFH BEEP BEEP

TPJ37T CHARACTER STUDS

MNZER6 ATTRACT STUDS

74EZUT STUDS X2

JN2J6V SUPER BUILD

TPGPG2 FALL RESCUE

RYD3SJ PERIL FINDER

5KKQ6G RED BRICK FINDER

MBXW7V GOLD BRICK FINDER

ZXEX5D REGENERATE HEARTS

4LGJ7T EXTRA HEARTS

found the rest:

BWQ2MS DISGUISES

JXN7FJ VINE GRAPPLES

7TXH5K EXTRA TOGGLE

ZHAXFH BEEP BEEP

TPJ37T CHARACTER STUDS

MNZER6 ATTRACT STUDS

74EZUT STUDS X2

JN2J6V SUPER BUILD

TPGPG2 FALL RESCUE

RYD3SJ PERIL FINDER

5KKQ6G RED BRICK FINDER

MBXW7V GOLD BRICK FINDER

ZXEX5D REGENERATE HEARTS

4LGJ7T EXTRA HEARTS

Do you know if there's anymore, or is that it? I'm guessing there are not any codes for stud x4, x6, x8, x10...

They don't disable achievements.

This is true; they do not. Dynamic Duo* and Theatrical Pursuits popped with the list of cheats listed here.

I am loving the game, but I just wished TT Games made it all about Batman though...

*Before zip-lining after watching the Joker "on film", press start on your second controller.

Anyone know if cheats disable cheevos? You never know with Lego games...

Yes, we DO know with Lego games. There have been 10 Lego games (and an 11th one on the way) and the cheats do NOT disable achievements on any of them.

Why is this question asked for every single Lego release...? Look before you ask.

Good Day Gamers. I have been playing video games since Pong made its first appearance many many moons ago. I have played all the greats and ALL the games in the Lego franchise. Yesterday I picked up my copy for Batman 2. I am hoping that some one can help me out with this question that just occurred to me as I was firing the game up. I know that cheat codes are created by the programmers for testing. What I want to know is how does the general public get the cheat codes that are then published on the internet? Anyone?